The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour
By Easy Bulgaria Travel
Our service is unique as we provide young and knowledgeable guides that will also provide information on the every day life of the Bulgarians, the current political and economical situation and will gladly answer any other question that you ask. We are professional, energetic and extremely happy to have you on board. The historical information will be enough even for the most interested travelers.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Rila Monastery
- Admission at the Boyana church (5,50 euro) and in the museums of the Rila monatsery
- Entry/Admission - Boyana Church
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up from your hotel/address from any part of Sofia.
- Aleksandar Nevski Square, 1000 Old City Center, Sofia, Bulgaria We will find you behind the Cathedral, in front of La Cathedrale restaurant.
- Vrazhdebna Airport, Sofia Bulgaria
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117761P12
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- We have set up rules concerning the guides` health and such concerning the cleanness of our vehicles and the policy of disinfection. At the end of the touring day, we fully disinfect our cars. During the tour, the guide will regularly clean the surfaces (the board and the handles) with disinfectant.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour?
- The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour price starts from $121.42. Discover and book The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour cancellation policy?
- The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour?
- The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour is hosted by Easy Bulgaria Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Easy Bulgaria Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Rila monastery and the Boyana church (UNESCO) Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117761P12
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atAleksandar Nevski SquareOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Rila MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Boyana ChurchStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Our guide, Nick, was terrific. Amazingly well informed and constantly sharing fascinating insights into the life an…
Sofia Walking Tour
Tour guide was excellent, knowledgeable and punctual. He was able to impart facts without being overwhelming. Well…
Serbia, Macedonia, and Bulgaria trip
Pavlina (owner) was very professional, reliable and knowledgeable. Real VIP experience around Serbia, Bulgaria, an…
Great afternoon. Our guide was excellent and made our tour very interesting. He showed us all the main sites and la…
Wonderful customer service, super friendly and accommodating
Wonderful customer service, super friendly and accommodating. Despite the fact that we messed her around our guide …
Professional, knowledgeable, and entertaining
Our tour was excellent. Our guide (Povlina) was knowledgeable, professional, flexible, and entertaining. She took b…
A must guide tour!
Pavlina was absolutely amazing! So knowledgeable (my 5 year old daughter asked 'How does she know all these things?…
Knowledgeable, engaging and interesting tour - absolutely recommended!
A really interesting tour with my guide, Peter. He was very engaging, knew a great deal about the history and archi…
Weeklong Fall Tour of Bulgaria
I booked a week long private tour of Bulgaria through Easy Bulgaria Travel and it was an amazing experience. Pavli…
9 Days Romania Bulgaria Private Tour
Just finished a private arranged trip of Romania and Bulgaria. Thank you Pavlina for your prompt response for all t…
Our family of 5 had Nick as our guide in our tour around Bulgaria, from Veliko Tarnovo, Plovdiv, Rila monastery to …
Great experience !
I totally recommend this company ! Everything was perfect, especially the guides, but also the hotels, the transfer…
Very friendly, knowledgeable. Great English. Fantastic tour. Highly recommend. Petar was great. Beautiful city
This was a lovely day we went to Rila Menestry With a very informative and friendly guide called Tuny We came back …
Excellent Tour of Sofia's City Center
We had a wonderful morning tour with Valeri Grigorov. He was an excellent and very informative guide not only about…