This is a private tour so you will not be combined with other people besides those on your reservation- there will be a private driver- guide just for you! Enjoy a great hiking trip in the nature near Sofia to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain! Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- professional private driver- guide
- transportation by a comfortable A/C car
- hotel pick up and drop off
- hiking to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain
- food, personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel/ address pick up at 10am. -please indicate it.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42558P72
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel pick up at 10am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Day trip duration: about 5 hours
- Very important: not suitable for hardly moving people
- Very important: be dressed appropriately- have in mind that in the spring and in the summer the temperature in Vitosha is about 7- 10 degrees less than the temperature in the town
- The tour is available from May to October
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain?
- Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain price starts from $92.51. Discover and book Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain cancellation policy?
- Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain?
- Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain is hosted by City Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42558P72
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in October 2016
#10 of 250 Tours & Activities in Sofia
- Q8429AJcristianr00A nice and pleasant tourA very nice and pleasant tour, in a small group with a charismatic Tourist Guide. Very well organized
- Cong Tin T00Historical visit in the mountainsVery nice tour of Rila monastery and Boyana church. Alex and Filipp are very knowledgeable of the cultural aspects of those 2 Unesco sites. Would totally recommend!
- riannonl202300RecommendedBeautiful city with lots to see. Our tour guide Borris was incredible, very knowledgeable and friendly!
- jiaxic202000Nice tourOur guide YANISLAV is very knowledgeable and helpful. It's really lucky that the tour had only me and my dad. The walking experience was really nice. The pace was also great. Highly recommend thia tour. You will definitely learn a lot from it!
- A5601VHheathere00Amazing Spiritual SiteThis is a top site in sofia for good reasons. The tour is wonderful, guides are friendly and the site is amazing! You will not be disappointed.
- wanderlass12300Luv Plovdiv!❤️I highly recommend our trip especially our guide Filip. He is generous with his information & service not only as a tour guide but as a photographer as well. He will suggest spots good for photography. I totally enjoyed this trip. Thanks Filip & City Tour!
- Voyager78961900Very good tour!The tour was on time. The guide was nice and responsible. Both churches were beautiful and worth the time. We took our luggages to the bus. It's convenient to people who has one day time to see the wonder.
- Quest0000464463900Relaxed, no stress tripThe tour departed on time, clear directions regarding meeting point. Guides speak good English. Relaxed drive, no stress about catching a bus driving yourself. There was enough time to explore at the monastery. Very enjoyable!!
- sallysi00GreatVery good, punctual and beautiful places. Rila lakes and Rila monastery are amazing, it is worth to visit
- anaganho00Awesome guidesWe had a wonderful time with Filipe and his colleague in Rila and Boyana! We surely recommend the tour!
- Escape6336979810000One day tour to PlovdivBeautiful quite old town, ancient road, you can easily explore the city and enjoy the great preservation of the houses, nice local store along with new and very long Pedestrian walk with elite brands. Its a place to stay for a few days, but even the few hours tour was enough to fell the city vibe. Boris is great, and Most recommended.
- Excursion6201175690700Great experience going to Plovdiv.Today a group of five: family and friends took a tour with City Tours. The tour started on time, the guide was great, very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The ride in the small van was comfortable; the place is attractive and the selected sites to visit were the right ones
- robertvI5733TI00AmazingThe tour leader was very nice and helpful and knew what he was talking about, amazing views all over
- juliaAB600Beautiful sites, great guide and driversIt is cold in the hills so take a jacket or coat. Boyana church is small with very special historical frescoes. Guide was very good.
- 243siang00Challenging but rewardingOh wow, the views were amazing , the last hour was quite a challenge but well worth it, Antonio really took care of the group
Buy it with
Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain provided by City Tour
Product Overview: Private Hiking Trip to the Black Peak in Vitosha Mountain
Number of Photos