per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour in Sofia city center
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Boyana Church
- Entry/Admission - Sofia
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sofia Metro
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from any address in Sofia city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18744P62
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sofia full day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sofia full day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sofia full day tour?
- Sofia full day tour price starts from $77.67. Discover and book Sofia full day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sofia full day tour cancellation policy?
- Sofia full day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sofia full day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sofia full day tour?
- Sofia full day tour is hosted by Zelanos Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zelanos Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sofia full day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18744P62
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Boyana ChurchStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2National Museum of HistoryStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Pancharevo LakeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Sofia MetroStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in May 2013
#24 of 257 Tours & Activities in Sofia
- 871ishitak00A private tour for us!This was a great tour! We ended up being the only ones who had booked that evening, so it pretty much became a private tour of Sofia! The tour guide (Denitsa) gave us a lot of insights into the history of Bulgaria. The dinner at the end was really good! But you must call in advance and confirm dietary restrictions as the food is prepared by the time you arrive. The performance is for the whole restaurant, and they involve the guests so be prepared to shake a leg! Will definitely recommend!
- Mobile2595656039300A visit to the Zemen monastery in Bulgaria and Orthodox Monastery Saint Joachim Osogovski in North Macedonia in style with a MerWhat a fantastic trip with tour guide Peter who was extremely informative and such a safe driver. Would definitely recommend!
- O7957QXbobs00Sofia City Center and MoreWonderful insights and special information on a city I had very little knowledge of, Sofia. So varied with a wide history.
- Antoaneta S00Magical place!Undoubtedly, the Belogradchik rocks are one of the unique natural phenomena not only in Bulgaria and Europe, but also on a global scale. The most interesting and significant cultural monument in a historical aspect in Belogradchik is the "Kaleto" fortress. It is one of the best preserved fortresses in the country and a cultural monument of national importance. This ancient fortress was built among impenetrable rocks, when the Bulgarian state was not formed, and the Balkan Peninsula was within the boundaries of the Roman Empire.
- HeidiBoon00Great tour and guideA great tour - details a little vague on TripAdvisor but I contacted the agent who was able to clarify. Great guides whose name I cannot recall. Lovely to see the city at night with some information and then the restaurant / folklore evening was very enjoyable. Plenty of local food!
- 976Happytraveler00Great experience.My husband and I enjoyed our night tour of Sofia, followed by a dinner and folklore show. Seeing Sofia at night was great and added a different dimension to our trip. Our guide named Katrin Valkova was professional, knowledgeable and very pleasant.
- Elizabeth V00Worth the DriveVery nice trip into the Bulgarian countryside with an interesting stroll around Plovdiv. Maria, our. guide, was very knowledgeable and accommodating.
- Emmybean100Awesome day trip with Filip and RviMy husband and I joined another couple on a day trip to Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanasi. The other couple spoke Spanish and we only spoke English. Our guide, Filip, was amazing the entire day, and exceeded our expectations. Filip conveyed so much information about the sights, in both Spanish and English, alternating between the two languages easily so both couples felt up-to-date with understanding the history of what was in front of us. We were picked up from our hotel in Sofia in a spacious Mercedes that was very clean and comfortable. Rvi was our driver and she was very patient and careful, especially when it poured while we were in transit and other drivers were doing silly things on the road. We thoroughly recommend this day trip, for seeing the old Veliko Tarnovo palace - fortress, the colourful Church of the Nativity and an old traditional house in Arbanasi. Filip and Rvi were both friendly and extrememly considerate and professional.
- W2836PFcarolp00Night Tour of SofiaWe enjoyed everything, but visiting with the guide and learning a little about life in general in Bulgaria was enjoyable. Of course the fold dancing was great and the dinner perfect. The restaurant impressive, Everyghing
- MissFi201300Tour of SofiaMy husband and I were the only 2 booked on our chosen date so we in effect had a private for. Denisa was our tour guide and she was extremely knowledgeable and very personable. We thoroughly enjoyed hearing the history of Sofia. She also gave us some hints and tips of places to go while touring the city. The visit to the Bulgarian restaurant was interesting. Shopska salad followed by roast chicken and potatoes and a dessert. There were folk dancers and musicians which were entertaining. We then went outside for more entertainment. Denisa stayed with us for the evening so we got to know her quite well. We both enjoyed the evening and would recommend it to other travellers.
- gourmete202300Sofia i beatifulAmazing tour in downtown Sofia - discovered new places in the small and charming city streets - had coffee in a amazingly cozy place called Tablespoonbg on Kniaz Boris I, 75. A day filled with a lot of pleasant encounters and positive vibes.
- echtschwer00Never never never book anything with zelanos tours...you will loose your money and get nothing for itI booked this tour with zelanos tours online and paid in advance. The pick up should be in front of an hotel at 8 o' clock in the morning. I waited from 7.50 till 8.35 there, and no one showed up. I tried to phone the company with the phone number given on the reservation, but no one picked the receiver up. The worst is: they refuse to pay my money back, saying that i did not show up. And saying that they tried to reach me by phone and my phone was switched off...it is true that they tried to call me, about five (!) hours after the pick up time. they didn't leave any message on the mailbox, and, anyway, what is the purpose/sense in calling 5 hours after pick up time????? I never experienced a company whose guide/driver did not show up, who didn't pick up the phone, and who say that is the fault of the customer and they will not pay the money back.
- AbaidaUK00A great night outMaria, our guide was the best. She was friendly, very respectful and helpful. The place where she took us for dinner is highly recommended as she took care of every detail. Loved the ambience, the local music and dance, ended up dancing with the locals.
- rrout00My trip was cancelled night beforeI am sure the tour would be great. The tour ad went from 'likely to sell out' and late the night before I received a notice that the trip was cancelled. So I never got to Plovidv or Bachkovo. Disappointed part of my trip to Bulgaria.
- lorcant202200Lots of driving but definitely worth it!It’s a long car journey but worth it! Guide was really informative, friendly and approachable. Very good level of English too! Lots of interesting spots and breathtaking views! Would recommend A++
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Bom dia eu e a minha filha iremos fazer escala no aeroporto de Sofia a caminho de Varna. O nosso voo chega por volta das 05.00 do dia 10 e parte às 20 h do mesmo dia. Gostaria de aproveiar o dia para conhecer a Cidade, no entanto necessito saber se é possivel irem buscar-nos ao aeroporto e tambem levar-nos de volta. obrigada. Ana Cunha
Buy it with
Sofia full day tour provided by Zelanos Tours
Product Overview: Sofia full day tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos