PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo
By Torus Tours
Let's go for a 1 day tour to the Herzegovina! We will see Jablanica (Battle for the Wounded on Neretva site), Mostar, Blagaj (spring of river Buna), Pocitelj, Kravice watterfalls. Spring of river Buna is a perfect spot for a lunch in one of the restaurants next to the river. Vehicle, Driver, Fuel expenses, Parking fees included in price.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 11–13 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- TORUS Tours, Obala Isa-bega Ishakovića 3, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina Meet up at our office adress Obala Isa-bega Ishakovica 3.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 149177P14
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar
- Blagaj tekija
- Museum Battle for the Wounded on Neretva River
- How much is PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo?
- PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo price starts from $141.07. Discover and book PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo on Tripadvisor
- What is the PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo cancellation policy?
- PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo?
- PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo is hosted by Torus Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Torus Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book PRIVATE Herzegovina Tour from Sarajevo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 149177P14
- You'll start atTORUS ToursOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Old Bridge Area of the Old City of MostarStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Museum Battle for the Wounded on Neretva RiverStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Blagaj tekijaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4The historic urban site of PociteljStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Kravice FallsStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best local tour company!
I did a 2 hour private Sarajevo city tour with Said. He is phenomenal!! His knowledge of history, geo-politics, cul…
We really enjoyed the trip from Sarajevo to Herzegovina. We went in mid of December where temperature in Sarajevo w…
Loved the experience. Kamer from Torus tours was very good in explaining the full history of the war tunnel. Kamer …
Don’t miss this tour !
Amazing tour! Our guide Vekas was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and full of recommendations. He picked us up at…
Beautiful Day Trip Hike
The hike was stunning with great views of both Maglić and the surrounding area, crossing into Montenegro to see Trn…
A beautiful adventure
We had the best day out with Kamer, our guide. I can honestly say we’ll never forget it. We decided to do a private…
Easy and Relaxed Morning Sarajevo ‘84 Olympics Tour
We started the morning off by meeting at the Torus Tours Office by downtown Sarajevo. Vekas, my guide, showed up p…
Amazing City Bike Tour!
We did a custom tour by doing two half day tours in one full day. My guide Vekas was my great guide during both to…
A must do
Sara was a fantastic guide. The hike is spectacular and I recommend that anyone visiting the area, looking for natu…
Fantastic Olympic tour around in the Olympic Bosnian mountains!
We had a really good day seeing the old abandoned Olympic hotel, ski jump and bob sleigh! Our fantastic guide Safet…
Amazing safari tour
The safari tour was amazing! We had a wonderful day visiting the abandoned ski jumps from winter olympics. Then we …
A must experience when in Sarajevo - Hije to Lukomir
Kamer organised a hike for us to Lukomir, highest I habited village in Bosnia. Our guide Timur was great, set the r…
Trip to Lukomir
It was a really great trip to the village Lukomir with several stops on the way. Our favorites were the abandoned …
My heart skipped a beat!
Thank you for an amazing time walking through the beautyfull mountains from Umoljani to Lukomir village! Many thank…
Great range of difficulty and a friendly coach with good tips. The coach tailors the experience for your level so i…