LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Sarajevo Full Day Tour
By Tour Mage
Visit the most important sights of Sarajevo in one day. We combined Nature, Culture, History, War and Olympics into one full day tour with licensed guide to give you full picture of our capital. We will go trough complete history as empires changed, religions that came, people that are still here, our culture that we want to present to you. By choosing this tour you don't have to worry about public transportation as we included pick up transfer from your accommodation.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-77, max of 15 per group
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Morica Han
- Entrance fee to Tunnel Museum
- Entrance fee to Vrelo Bosne
- Entry/Admission - Vrelo Bosne
- Entry/Admission - Sarajevo War Tunnel
- Entry/Admission - Sarajevo City Hall
- Entry/Admission - Gazi Husrev-beg Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at the Lobby of your hotel or any other location in Sarajevo
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102735P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sarajevo Full Day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Morica Han
- Sarajevo War Tunnel
- Gazi Husrev-beg Mosque
- Jewish Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- How much is Sarajevo Full Day Tour?
- Sarajevo Full Day Tour price starts from $81.38. Discover and book Sarajevo Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sarajevo Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Sarajevo Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sarajevo Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sarajevo Full Day Tour?
- Sarajevo Full Day Tour is hosted by Tour Mage. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Mage on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sarajevo Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102735P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Vrelo BosneStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Sarajevo War TunnelStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Sarajevo Olympic Bobsleigh and Luge TrackStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Yellow BastionStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Jewish Cemetery SarajevoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Sniper AlleyStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7Sarajevo City HallStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8KazandzilukStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9BascarsijaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Morica HanStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See 8 more stops
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Three days in Bosnia Herzegovina.
This trip is well planned, covers the city Sarajevo, Mostar & surrounding areas plus central Bosnia. All three have…
A day we'll spent with Elvis.
My tour guide Elvis is great with details, pace of the tour and he is awesome company. I'm a vegetarian, he took me…
The watermills and jajce waterfall are the highlight. The drive is picturesque with high mountains with fall colors…
A Memorable October Balkans Trip
A Memorable October Balkans Trip Our Balkans tour was guided by Mr. Elvis and Mr. Sani was the driver. The two of…
Pleasant and relax trip of Bosnia.
I like the nature like waterfall rivers and lakes. I also learn anout the history anout bosnia. I alao enjoy the bo…
Great tour with Elvis!
Elvis was an absolutely magnificent tour guide. He showed me everything in a reasonable distance and at a pace I co…
Amazing and highly educational!!
My tour guide, Elvis, was amazing gentleman who explained the history on Sarajevo very well. I had a 3 years old ch…
Take this tour and ask for Elvis!
Terrific day! All inclusive tour exploring a wide range of significant cultural and historical sites. We were super…
Transportation was perfect..Hassel free driver waited for us and took us in a super nice van..odlićno definitely re…
Best travel agency in Balkan countries!
Our guide throughout the entire journey (Mizra) was amazing! Very attentive to our needs and with the best attitude…
Amazing experience, service and attention. Best in Balkans!
We had a great experience on our private Balkans tour going to Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia and Slovenia. Elvis prov…
Excellent service and personality
I took several tours in Bosnia and the Balkans and there are no words to describe how good services is. Special tha…
Really professional Service
My wish was always to visit Bosnia and Herzegowina, to learn more about this beautiful country, the Bosnian war and…
Terrible, feel cheated - do not go with this company to Albania or Kosovo
We booked a private tour for 8 days in the Balkans (Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo). El…
We used the services of Elvis for a tour we conducted in September for a group mostly of senior citizens. Elvis was…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Solo
Great Guide, great food, great city! I really recommend this tour. I enjoyed the time and I hope the tourism there will recover really fast after the corona crsis.
Written April 25, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.