Skakavac waterfall via Bukovik peak hike
By Boots and Bicycles Adventures
A little bit north from Sarajevo, there is mountain Ozren with a lot of peaks which give you stunning views on the surroundings of Bosnia's capital city. One of them is Bukovik with the altitude of 1534 m. From there you can see the city of Sarajevo and four Olympic mountains around it, Bjelašnica, Igman, Trebević and Jahorina. On our way down we will change wide and open areas for beautiful and peaceful forrest where we will see one of the highest waterfalls in Balkans. It's name is Skakavac and it is 98 m high.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
- A picnic lunch
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up at your hotel/apartment or somewhere else.
- Sarajevo City Hall, VC5M+H98, Obala Kulina bana, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150444P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Skakavac waterfall via Bukovik peak hike?
- Skakavac waterfall via Bukovik peak hike price starts from $66.10. Discover and book Skakavac waterfall via Bukovik peak hike on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skakavac waterfall via Bukovik peak hike cancellation policy?
- Skakavac waterfall via Bukovik peak hike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skakavac waterfall via Bukovik peak hike on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skakavac waterfall via Bukovik peak hike?
- Skakavac waterfall via Bukovik peak hike is hosted by Boots and Bicycles Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Boots and Bicycles Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skakavac waterfall via Bukovik peak hike on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150444P4
- You'll start atSarajevo City HallOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Skakavac WaterfallStop: 30 minutesThe highest waterfall in Bosnia and HerzegovinaRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Fantastic View of Sarajevo
Drove up to the top to get to the Radio Tower to retrieve the remains of Radio Mir after it got struck by lightning…
Bob track stole my heart!
I loved it! It's a beautiful mountain literally right above the city. Bob track is a must see, the ruins really tel…
Our guide told us a lot about the region and the tour was very informing. Scenery and the mountains are absolutely …
A day in Herzegovina
When we came to Bosnia for a holiday we knew we wanted to see the best it has to offer. Obviously, that doesn't go…
Tunnel under the airport
I was impressed by the ingenuity of Bosnian people during their time of struggle. This piece of engineering help sa…
Very touching experience
This tour really helped me understand what Sarajevo has gone through during the 90's war and the siege
Excellent hiking experience
Everything was better than I expected, there are very good hiking trails and the view from the top of the mountain …
Siege of Sarajevo tour
This tour was very informative and well organized. Our guide was superb and did his best to meet our needs. I highl…
Stunning Herzegovina tour
It is always a challenge to find a great tour guide in the country you have never visited before. There is always a…