Stunning ridges of mountain Visočica rise above the canyon of River rakitnica, one of the deepest, longest and least explored canyons in Europe. While hiking on the top of a narrow ridge you can enjoy views on surrounding mountains Bjelašnica, Treskavica and Prenj.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
- A picnic lunch
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up at your hotel/apartment or somewhere else.
- Sarajevo City Hall, VC5M+H98, Obala Kulina bana, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150444P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Visocica mountain ridges hike?
- Visocica mountain ridges hike price starts from $103.39. Discover and book Visocica mountain ridges hike on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visocica mountain ridges hike cancellation policy?
- Visocica mountain ridges hike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visocica mountain ridges hike on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visocica mountain ridges hike?
- Visocica mountain ridges hike is hosted by Boots and Bicycles Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Boots and Bicycles Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visocica mountain ridges hike on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150444P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atSarajevo City HallOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1O.C. BjelašnicaStop: 5 minutes1984 Winter Olympic ski resortRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Boots and Bicycles Adventures
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Joined in May 2019
#11 of 76 Transportation in Sarajevo
- bobjW5834PN00Fantastic View of SarajevoDrove up to the top to get to the Radio Tower to retrieve the remains of Radio Mir after it got struck by lightning. 4WD is mandatory. Lots of mines left over from the war. Pay attention to the signs. Fantastic view.
- Nicole_Lowe_8300Bob track stole my heart!I loved it! It's a beautiful mountain literally right above the city. Bob track is a must see, the ruins really tell a special story.
- Ivona_bozic00Lukomir tourOur guide told us a lot about the region and the tour was very informing. Scenery and the mountains are absolutely beautiful!
- SKMunich00A day in HerzegovinaWhen we came to Bosnia for a holiday we knew we wanted to see the best it has to offer. Obviously, that doesn't go without Mostar, Blagaj and Pocitelj. We loved this trip and we recommend it to everyone coming to Bosnia and Herzegovina!ž
- jameseN9600Tunnel under the airportI was impressed by the ingenuity of Bosnian people during their time of struggle. This piece of engineering help save the lives of thousands of people. I recommend this tour, it really does teach you a lot!
- nickcarey00Very touching experienceThis tour really helped me understand what Sarajevo has gone through during the 90's war and the siege
- mr-johnson-richard00Excellent hiking experienceEverything was better than I expected, there are very good hiking trails and the view from the top of the mountain is astonishing
- ericmayer4600Siege of Sarajevo tourThis tour was very informative and well organized. Our guide was superb and did his best to meet our needs. I highly recommend this experience!
- PavelWasy00Stunning Herzegovina tourIt is always a challenge to find a great tour guide in the country you have never visited before. There is always a lot of popular tours that are very average in quality and may cost you a lot. So I took my time to analyse the available tours in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and decided to go on the tour with Loren. I found the information about Loren’s tours activity from his organisation website. I was interested in it, so I contacted him via Instagram, asking a few questions. I have got all the answers I was looking for, and we decided to do Herzegovina tour together in October. Tour was very well organised: the route was perfectly planned, a great amount of places was visited, a lot of time spent in the different cities - only positive emotions received. Tour was very intensive and has covered everything that we discussed. I am very happy with this experience, and I am looking forward to go touring with Loren and his team again in the future! If you are looking for an educated professional tour guide - look no further, Loren is the person you are looking for!