Private tour from Sarajevo: Full-Day Visegrad Tour
By Invicta Travel
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle or minivan
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The tour starts every day at 8 AM. We pick up all travelers staying in Sarajevo area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42737P14
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42737P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byInvicta Travel
- 1Mehmed Pasa Sokolovic BridgeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2AndricgradStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great experience! Hope to come back sometime soon!
It was great experience! This was my first visit to Bosnia & Herzegovina. And let me tell you the experience was qu…
Worthwhile glance into Sarajevo past & present
Awesome tour with Mr. Begić - learned a lot about the war years but also about Sarajevo life and culture before and…
The right way to discover Sarajevo
We warmly suggest to take this tour on in order to consciously experience the Bosnian capital, to understand its di…
Olympic Mountain Tour
My girlfriend and I had a great and very informative private tour hosted by our tour-guide Jenny. She is a fun pers…
Sincere thanks to Dzenana for being the most wonderful Tour Guide on my recent trip to Sarajevo. I would highly rec…
Excellent way to learn about the siege of Sarajevo
We had an excellent experience with our guide, Safet. He provided fascinating insights into this dark period in Sar…
Amazing Week In Bosnia
Beautiful Country, water falls and rivers, Amazing beautiful everywhere, many thanks to our outstanding travel agen…
Great Bjelasnica tour
Good communication with the agency. Our guide Kamer was reliable and enthusiastic. We easily tailored our hiking t…
Dzenana was an AMAZING hostess
We were greeted by our tour guide who was very lovely and accommodating. The short trip lead us to the park, which …
Fascinating 2 hour tour of Sarajevo - history, culture, religion and politics
Tremendously engaging, funny and insightful tour guide. Jenny took us on a trip through the history of Sarajevo, fr…
Essential history lesson, for everyone
The museum is small, but its importance is huge. Having a guide made the visit so, so meaningful. I will never forg…
Very good guided tour. The guide shared professional and personal information. We were very much impressed. Highly …
Great tour of pyramids
We went to the Bosnian pyramids with Dzenana last week. We had a great tour - Dzenana was a brilliant guide - very …
I have all the good words in my mind for our guide. He is so awesome introducing us to the wonders of Bosnia. Safe…
Very personal, friendly service and great info!
Jenny was just terrific. One of the best tour guides I've ever had. Highly recommend Invicta and Jenny in particula…