This 2 Day Adventure Tour Combines the best of Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania, around Permet. You would be able to explore some of the best of South Albania Nature Beauties, Thermal Baths of Benja and Cultural sites and heritage.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Any Private expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tirana, Albania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107865P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- People with heart problems, breathing problems, and other health issues that are incompatible with outdoor sports activities are not recommended for rafting. In the case of known health problems, a declaration form of liability must be signed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour?
- Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour price starts from $358.47. Discover and book Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour?
- Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour is hosted by Go as Local. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go as Local on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107865P29
Reserve your spot
Driving from Tirana to Permet &...
Hiking around Permet
About the operator
Go as Local
Joined in December 2018
#1 of 102 Food & Drink in Tirana
- tini0m00Unique experience of Albanian food and awesome HospitalityI visited the cooking class as solo traveler in August 2023. Our course leader was Sindi. I think she is a warm hearted and supportive person: First of all I couldnt find the course place, but the citzens of Tirana helped me to make a call and she took time and found me and explained everything. The course took place at the house of her relatives and she cooked an appetizer, main meal and delicous cookies together with us and the group. During the class everything was well structured and prepared. She defenitely know how to do these meals and could help out on any difficulties. Also social difficulties with good homemade red wine 😄 We were in a small group consiting of couples and friends and the relaxing atmosphere offered the possibility for interesting conversation, also about the life the country. Although thats not all: On the day a relative of her got a baby. So we could celebrate the evening with some good rounds of Rakija and rating one of the delicouse food I ever had on traveling. I really loved that day 😃 Thank you for your afford Sindi. Sincerely Tom
- belindawR922BV00Fantastic tourWe had a fantastic tour with Engjell round Pristina and Prizren. He showed us all the sites and was very friendly and knowledgeable. Very good driver too. We highly recommend this tour.
- yulanied00Montenegro from TiranaThe trip with Go as local from Tirana to Montenegro was definitely the best value and we really enjoyed the day. Engjell was our guide and gave us lots of information and also very relaxed and made it a nice experience. It was a long drive back but Kotor and Budva are really beautiful and this was my favourite part of our trip to Albania.
- P9358UVkaten00Perfect balance of cityscape and natureI text Andi and said I am free is there any chance of a tour to the blue eye. The bonus about Andi and his team is that they make the tour unique and tailored made on your interests. This time I had the pleasure of Xhulio's company and we had a very interesting trip discussing history. Our trip down south was very comfortable as due to the showery weather the road was quieter than normal. Xhulio was watching the weather to ensure we had our visit in between the showers. Syri I Katër is a beautiful park. I can imagine that at the height of summer it is not as pleasant as it was for me as there is no shade. The blue eye is beautiful and the waterways are so clear. The park is peaceful and safe. We then continued to Gijriocaster which is a city worth a visit as it is unique and different from other cities. The castle / fortress is a mark of strength and an insight into Albania. The city of stone is also a talking point and worth exploring. Andi and his team always ensure a great day out and an unique adventure.
- Benson D00IncredibleIncredible tour! Never thought I would want to visit such a random country but it is gorgeous and the company is incredible!
- ariannaz74300Amazing experienceWe stayed in Tirana for a few days and unfortunately it has always rained; looking for some indoor activities, we found this cooking class. It was an amazing experience, we had a great time cooking traditional Albanian dishes and we had a fantastic group of people to share it with. Sindi, the hostess, is a sweet, welcoming and extraordinary girl. I highly recommend it and if I were to return to Tirana, I will definitely return to find Sindi.
- Couchico00Best cooking class in Albania!This was the best cooking class ever! Highly recommended, Sindi, the host, was just brilliant. She was so welcoming and so knowledgeable and made us feel that ease straight away. It was only the two of us in the class today with Sindi, but we had so much fun. Each recipe was easy to follow and we received great instructions, but the best was that they tasted so yummy! Sindi’s father makes his own wine which she shared with us and my husband loved it! We were also offered the home made Raki! What a great way to spend the afternoon!
- 52BarbaraR00A delightful discovery in the BalkansMy husband and I took the 7-day Go as Local 7-day private tour of Albania, North Macedonia and Kosovo in October, 2023. We had a marvelous and memorable trip and saw lots of impressive well-preserved ancient ruins, scenic cities and towns with cultural and historical significance, gorgeous uncrowded seaside areas, stunning rugged mountains, massive areas of deep green forest, beautiful churches and mosques and intriguing historical sites. Our tour guide Endri was fantastic! He was unfailingly courteous and considerate, provided pertinent information on all of the places we visited, was an excellent driver, and had a diverse background so there were always topics to discuss as we drove along. The car was comfortable and reliable, and the food was delicious, economical and plentiful especially the included breakfasts each morning. Be prepared for lots of uphill and downhill walking on cobblestones or gravel when visiting the many castles and ruins, most of which are situated above the towns they protected in ancient days. Fall is an excellent time of year to visit - not too hot in the daytime and cool at night. There were no safety concerns and we felt safe walking around on our own in the evenings. Andi, the owner of Go as Local, was friendly, cordial and easy to reach through WhatsApp and he responded promptly to our questions as we were planning our trip. He made sure our trip was well-organized and met our expectations. We strongly recommend this tour if you have an interest in this enjoyable and appealing off-the-beaten-path part of Europe – it’s uncrowded, affordable, attractive, welcoming to visitors and is genuinely authentic to its deep roots, long and varied history and diverse cultural influences.
- anoudies00MontenegroTour guide : Engjell Aka " Malk" I loved my trip to Montenegro, the vibe of this country is more like Italian style and even reminded me of animated movie " Luca". The tour was smooth and so much fun i had great time with Mr. Engjel so smart, informative, funny and multilinguistic. I highly recommend this tour. It worth to visit and explore.
- jmw38199100Wonderful Company, Outstanding TourI had a brilliant day on this tour to Kosovo. Lots of Knowledge shared, including an excellent restaurant recommendation. Brilliant communication. Would fully recommend this tour!
- Expedition77037900Delightful, Affordable, Fun for FoodiesThe cooking class was the perfect way to spend my afternoon in Tirana. The host, Syndi, met my taxi in the street and escorted me into a lovely, peaceful walled garden. We enjoyed chatting and getting to know each other as we waited for the balance of the guests to arrive. We totaled four: two young women from Denmark, a young man from Poland, and me, an older woman from the USA. We were a very congenial group, and laughed a lot as we learned to prepare four wonderful dishes from scratch. The kitchen was completely charming, our creations were very tasty, and enjoyed along with excellent homemade wine and rake. Don’t hesitate to book this experience—I’m certain you will have a great time.
- ganinasirov00A great cook and tasty experienceThere is no a better way to spend your day in Tirana than this cooking class and food tasting. It is an experience and highlight of my stay. Enjoyed every bit of it.
- solangelucci00It truly is a Go as Local experienceReally enjoyed the tour, tour guide on time and professional, very nice food and a way to appreciate Tirana from a local point of view.
- Flyer6162221544700All-in-oneThis tour took you to the most amazing sights to see in south of Albania. The tour guide Daniel was very nice & patience & spoke perfect English. He catered to our requests and made sure we saw the sights in a timely manner. Yes, there is a lot of drive time but it’s worth it. Could this be a two-day trip? Sure! But prepare for at least 14hr day. I can’t wait to visit Albania again and see more sites with this company! Whatever restaurant Daniel took us too near the beach was everything above amazing !! They were very responsive and kept me informed !!
- Maps0850687083800Excellent Travelling Agency!Last week i did this tour with Go As Local, which was my 2nd time travelling with them. This time we had tour guide Noel and he was wonderful aswell. Great communication, good talks, he was so confident in giving all the answers we were looking for. I loved the accommodation Andi had booked for us. The car was comfortable and everything went so smooth. My favourite part of the journey was Macedonia Square and the Church of the Ascension of Jesus. Can i take a moment to say organisation is the key to having a good travel agency? Like the timing was so well thought even though we were stuck in traffic for like 30 minutes but we enjoyed talking meanwhile, everything was well planned. Thank you Andi! Hoping to travel with you again soon!
Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour provided by Go as Local
Product Overview: Rafting at Vjosa River and Hiking in South Albania in a 2 Day Tour
Number of Photos