Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana
By Feel Albania
Welcome to the city inhabited for almost 3000 years. The town which was the birthplace of emperors, and visited by apostles and other characters of the ancient world. The city was full of legends and ancient ruins, which are silent witnesses of a flourishing period and old stories that blend in harmony with the rhythms of modern life. The city with broad beaches and mild climate, with one of the most significant seaports on the Adriatic coast, the capital of famous musicians and poets, old quarters alive with luxurious bars and modern buildings. The city with hospitable people is always ready to welcome visitors and guests. These are what you will find in Durres, one of the most crucial tourist attractions across Albania.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entry/Admission fee Archaeological National Museum
- Entry/Admission fee of Durres Amphitheater
- Entry/Admission fee Aleksander Moisiu Museum
- Entry/Admission to the Ancient Castle
- Transfer on a round trip from Tirana
- Local professional guide
- Pick-up/ Drop-off in Tirana Airport.
- Entry/Admission - Durres Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Durres Castle
- Entry/Admission - Durres Amphitheatre
- Drinks or extras
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide your hotel name for the pick-up.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150064P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana on Tripadvisor
- How much is Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana?
- Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana price starts from $84.92. Discover and book Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana on Tripadvisor
- What is the Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana cancellation policy?
- Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana?
- Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana is hosted by Feel Albania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Feel Albania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Explore the ancient city of Durres in a Day-tour from Tirana on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150064P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Durres Archaeological MuseumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Durres CastleStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Durres AmphitheatreStop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4DurresStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
BEST DAY EVER!!
We had an amazing day in Theth National Park with our guide Arjani. October was the best time of year to see the fa…
Great daytrip to Theth!
Had a great day trip to Theth nationalpark! We had a jeep to ourselves with our guide, and we went to the Blue eye …
Great day in wonderful Theth. Our guide Arian was the best. He picked us up from out hotel in Shkodra and took us f…
Exceptional tour with very experienced and patient guide
They provided us very professional service and tour. We were traveling with Arian, he is very experienced, friendly…
Without a doubt one of the best experiences of my life. Our tour guide Marjan was amazing, a local from the area wi…
Awesome day trip!!
Wow what a great day trip. The experience as a whole from the compagnie was fantastic. We only decided to do this t…
Unbelievable day trip to Teth
Wonderful day trip to Teth with hiking tour to the blue eye and a waterfall. Driver was very attentive and gave go…
We did this one-day tour last year (2021) in a group of 4. It was a very pleasant experience, our guides were Gjelo…
Interessting Day-Tour with Aida
Aida picked me up at my hotel on time and we had a nice trip to Berat with a lot of information about Albania in ge…
Very good tour and great service
Very helpful guys. They showed concern and adapted the tour four our needs. Also, the tour was great! I do recommen…
We were a group of 5 and we all really enjoyed the trip! Everything was going perfect and the national park is so b…
HIGHLY RECOMMEND - Excellent Tour of a Beautiful City!
Our day trip to Berat was unfortunately on our last day in Albania. If we had more time we would have stayed in Be…
Shala river and Komani lake is one of the most beautiful spot in Albania. In the heart of Albanian Alps, you can en…
Unforgettable trip to Komani Lake
My friends and I had a wonderful time on the two days tour to Komani Lake and Shala river. Aida was a fantastic gui…
Wonderful trip with our tour guide Arjan Cerku
We had such a nice time with Arjan. He is so professional and very knowledgeable ( he is from Theth). He shared wit…