Our professional drivers will ensure you a safe & reliable journey. This affordable private transfer is efficient and will get you there on time - every time. Don't rely on a taxi, worry about cost or having cash. This prepaid service is fully refundable until 24 hours prior and is one cost for up to 4 passengers. After booking we will contact you for flight details or Accommodation details. Simply choose either Arrival or Departure transfer approx time and confirm instantly. Time can be flexible and discussed with us directly.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Exact hotel pick up time can be confirmed locally
- Rinas Airport, Tirana Albania
- Dhërmi, Albania All Dhermi Hotels and Apartments
- Tirana International Airport, Ruga Nene Tereza, Rinas 1504, Albania
- Dhërmi, Albania Any Dhermi Hotel or Apartment
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 155322P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer?
- Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer price starts from $205.72. Discover and book Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer cancellation policy?
- Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer?
- Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer is hosted by Inspire ME World Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inspire ME World Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 155322P36
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Inspire ME World Travel
Joined in May 2019
#6 of 135 Transportation in Tirana
- rubyy30700Worth it!This trip was worth it! I had the waterfall to myself and was able to spend some time just chilling. Jimmy was a great guide who had lots of knowledge about Albania. The dinner and sunset were equally amazing too!
- heidie201800Great Day in AlbaniaJimmy was a fantastic guide & we had a great day! Bunkart is more of an Albanian political history explanation than a museum so don’t expect Art but it’s interesting. The view from the mountain was spectacular & the lunch at the top was great! You can order what you want.
- ChrisD633700The trip was well organised apart from the lightning in the cave, which was insufficient . I slipped over twice although no injuThe floor in areas is wet and mixed with the mud makes it very slippy. More lighting is required. But the views inside are stunning. The trek upto and back are also very beautiful views of the mountains
- F4709GVolas00Excellent serviceDriver was very patient with me and waited for me despite having my flight delayed They are very excellent and punctual for pick and drop off. Highly recommend
- Alex P00Wonderful trip!I had the pleasure of having the guide, Mario, take me around the whole day. All in all an incredible trip. He was incredibly friendly and was able to tell me a lot about the area we were in. The lunch at the restaurant near the cave was amazing and delicious. All in all am incredible trip!
- Cathiedsquared00Fascinating and Fun Bunkart and Mt. Dyjati TourI had an excellent and fun day on this tour. My tour guide Jimmy was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He made the day memorable. I learned and laughed a lot. I think he is one of the best tour guides I've experienced so far in my travels. He's a great companion and knows a lot. Any tour company that has Jimmy will have happy tourists. BunkArt was fascinating, and Mount Dyjati was beautiful and exciting. I will be back and do more tours with this company.
- Roopsglobetrotter00Spectacular!!!Spectacular!!! First of all Albania, u r so beautiful as a nation. Thank u for having me🙏, I wish more and more people know what this beautiful country has to offer. My guide Mario and driver Fatmir made this tour a memorable one for me. Throughout the tour, his conversations were engaging and we talked a lot about not only Albania but also in general about other aspects of life as well. This made it even more interesting and wonderful. He is an extremely friendly and highly cheerful person. Both Mario and Fatmir made sure that I enjoy every bit of my tour and helped in taking photos of the waterfall which will be a treasured memory for me. We also had a picnic in the car trunk which was like unique for me- experienced first time. Thanks for that 🙏 I had a great time. I highly recommend this tour for the splendid beauty that this tour offers and also for Mario and Fatmir who will make sure that one has an amazing tour. Namaste🙏 and love❣️ from a happy Indian tourist. Love & Light 💕 Dr. Roopal
- josean10y00Perfect one day trip to the MountainsEnjoyed the visit to Kruja mountain and the old bazaar. The old charm of the bazaar is still kept intact. My guide Arnold and driver treated me with good lunch also. Highly recommended.
- Trek2084559345500Be Ready! It's not EasyThe Hoking experience was Not easy, Enjoyed the nature, the Sun and the great View ,, still the Cave itself it's nothing to see and I don't think it deserved all the effort Also, the lunch was below average The Overall experience was Positive
- 915nadiat00Great experience around TiranaOur guide Arnold and the driver were super friendly and answered all of our questions about Albania. The cave was awesome, the lunch delicious and swimming in the canyon was refreshingly cold and the sights beautiful. A great day.
- Beth C00Great Adventure!We hiked to the cave along beautiful mountainside. Cave was amazing and very cool inside so it was nice to get a break from the heat after walking. We then went swimming in refreshing canyon water at base of mountain. Even saw a few mini-waterfalls. Lunch was delicious ... fresh bread and watermelon were highlights. Our team of 16 people had a blast and recommend this adventure to others! Perfect trip to end our 10 day visit to Albania! God bless you guys - thanks Sadie and Arnold!
- Sebastian C00Great tour but poorly organizedThe best trip if you don't have enough time in Albania to see the beaches by yourself. The beaches we visit, the food and drinks were all incredible. By far the most beautiful beaches in Europe. However, the trip needed more organization. We were picked up at 7:45am and came back 12:15am. It was very exhausting! We were accompanied by a driver and a tour guide; however, the tour guide didn't know anything about the history and was in the trip to enjoy himself. The tour guide was also immature. The driver was excellent, didn't speak English but was very thoughtful. I recommend the trip, but I will advise the owner to have a better tour guide and a more organized trip so the driver doesn't have to drive for 17 hours.
- ChubbyBee00A wonderful day!If it wasn't for our amazing guide and driver, we would've never seen such stunning views. The people were very friendly too! From plucking random fruits for us in the mountains, to lending a hand during a difficult climb to the cave. Furthermore, our lunch was delicious and traditional, something we wouldn't have eaten on our own. I can't stress enough how beautiful the views were during this trip. Not only the caves, castle and canyon were impressive, the hike was sometimes hard but a pleasure too. To make a long story short, it was a wonderful day and I would defenitely recommend this tour to everyone who loves a challenge! Thank you so much, Arnold and our driver! 10/10 would do again.
- SteveJNB100Bunkart1 and Mt Dajti.It was all excellent: Bunkart1, the cable car, a walk in the forest, the lunch and the transport. Luckily, the weather was perfect and the views from Mt Dajti were fabulous. A visit to Bunkart1 is an essential experience for foreign visitors to Albania, particularly those who are ignorant of the country's 20th century history.
- 54fatenb00AmazingThe mount Dajti cable cars is a once in a lifetime experience. The Bunkart is also an amazing activity, especially if you are into history.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2022 • Couples
What an amazing day visiting some of the most beautiful beaches on Albania Coast. The road also had some nice scenery on the way and driver was friendly. The day quite long but worth it to see the views and have a swim. We loved Albania highly recommend this company.
Written December 23, 2022
Hi, thank you for your feedback we are glad you enjoyed the experience and we hope you enjoyed Albania!
Written December 29, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Jun 2022 • Couples
Due to cancelled flights we had to change our departure a few times, but Emily and Mario were flexible and super helpful in accommodating us. The cost was about 30% more than local companies but being able to communicate easily made it worth while.
Written July 4, 2022
Thank you for your review, we were glad to help where possible and we understand how difficult travel is at the moment with constant changes. We are glad you had a good experience & thank you for your feedback. We hope you welcome you back to Albania one day! Until then happy travelling
Written July 19, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer provided by Inspire ME World Travel
Product Overview: Dhermi Private Arrival/Departure Tirana Airport Transfer
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos