Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana
By Albania Express Travel
Prizren, in Kosovo, is a charming city of mosques and monasteries dating back to the 14th century. Happily spared (mostly) from both the "destroy the old, build the new" drive of the communists during the early years of their rule in Yugoslavia, as well as the ethnic and religious atrocities that plagued the Western Balkans in the last decade of the 20th century, Prizren has the best-preserved old town in the country so far, and is often referred to as the cultural capital of Kosovo.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Albanian League of Prizren Museum [Muzeu Lidhja Shqiptare e Prizrenit]
- Entry/Admission - Stone Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Sinan Pasha Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Kalaja Fortress
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick all travelers at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122139P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Albanian League of Prizren Museum [Muzeu Lidhja Shqiptare e Prizrenit]
- Sinan Pasha Mosque
- Kalaja Fortress
- How much is Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana?
- Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana price starts from $238.74. Discover and book Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana on Tripadvisor
- What is the Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana cancellation policy?
- Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana?
- Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana is hosted by Albania Express Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Albania Express Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Prizren, Full Day Trip from Tirana on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122139P15
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Albanian League of Prizren Museum [Muzeu Lidhja Shqiptare e Prizrenit]Stop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Stone BridgeStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Sinan Pasha MosqueStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Kalaja FortressStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Book this! You need to add this to your Albanian experience!
Don't even think twice, book this! I have gone on many tours having traveled to almost 100 countries and I can say …
Highly recommend Albania express travel.
This company put together the best tour possible for us. We really enjoyed everything about it. From meeting at th…
Adam and alma are great!
Adam (our guide) Was the reason we had such a great tour. Alma is a jewel when booking. Quick Response. Clear co…
Got the full Tirana experience from Adam, wonderful guy and a great guide, we were lucky enough to have him arrange…
Weekend with friends.
Adam was full of knowledge about Tirana. Also a great friendly guy. If you have any reservations about visiting Al…
Another great trip to Albania thanks to Adam
Having previously been to Albania and had a couple of day trips with Adam, I instantly knew as soon as I was return…
I really cannot say enough of how satisfied we were with Albania Express Travel. Adam was so much fun to hang out w…
Incredible South Albania
I, along with my husband and 7 year old daughter traveled to Albania and I must say it has been an incredible exper…
Albania is a beautiful country, and what makes it more amazing is the people and the rich history behind it, our gr…
Exploring the beauty of Albania
So far one of our best travels and having the best tour guide Adam that completes our amazing 10 days trip. We had…
Misunderstood Albania -- A Must Discover Balkan Gem
My friends and I (four of us) unanimously agreed that the whole tour was a wonderful experience beyond words. I am …
ess travel and our great guide was Mr Petrit and the driver Mr Bessy. The trip was really awesome and fantastic …
I like this country
One of my best places I traveled , this trip is amazing, It worth what we paid for with very high standards in ser…
6 day tour of South Albania
Trip advisor review Our first International trip after what seemed like forever was to Albania and instead of pla…
I can't thank our tour guide Adam enough for giving us a fun filled day from start to finish. If you are lucky enou…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2020 • Solo
The trip was fantastic!! My guide Adam told me lots of information about both Albania and Kosovo, he is very nice and friendly, speaks perfect English, drives safe and thanks to him the day was really memorable. He also shared with me some not so known stories and brought me to try delicious Albanian unique desert :-) I would definitely recommend this tour to everybody!!
Written March 7, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.