Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In this Western Balkans Highlights Tour you will explore the best of Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo and Montenegro in 14 Days. We travel to Berat, Albania to visit the 2400 year old UNESCO city called as well: The city of Thousand Windows. We travel to Saranda to visit Butrinti Archeological Centre which dates back as a settlement in 12 century BC. We continue to Ohrid, Macedonia another UNESCO City considered as the Jerusalem of the Balkans. In Kosovo we visit the UNESCO Monastery of Decani dating back to 14th century with a rich legacy in the Serbian Orthodox Church. In Montenegro we visit another UNESCO City such as Kotor which as well attracts many visitors throughout the year. Highlights: • Visit UNESCO cities and immerse yourselves in their history • Experience amazing hospitality as you travel in Western Balkans • Taste delicious local products • Meet interesting people.
Airport – Tirana
Tirana –Krujë –Marikaj –Tiranë
Tirana –Ardenicë –Berat
Berat – Vlorë – Llogara – Himarë...
Saranda –Butrint –Gjirokastër...
Përmet –Germenj N.P –Korçë
Korçë –Pogradec –Saint Naum –Ohrid
Skopje –Brezovica –Prizren
Prizren –Gjakovë –Deçan –Pejë
Pejë –Rožaje –Kolašin –Cetinje...
Budva –Kotor –Shkodër
Shkodër –Mother Theresa Airport
- 5 dinners in hotels or traditional restaurants.
- 8 lunches in traditional restaurants.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Kruja Castle
- Entry/Admission - Muzeu Kombëtar Gjergj Kastrioti
- Entry/Admission - Ardenica Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Muzeu Kombëtar Ikonografik Onufri
- Entry/Admission - Butrint National Park
- Entry/Admission - Gjirokaster Castle
- Entry/Admission - Lake Ohrid
- Entry/Admission - Visoki Decani Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Patriarchate of Pec
- Entry/Admission - Петровац замак “Лазарет”
- 130 euro per single supplement
- Everything else that is not mentioned above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Sondor Travel
Dubrovnik, through Montenegro to Shkodor and Theth and Kruje and dropoff at Tirana Airport 3 nights
We did not pick Dorien Malaj as our guide in Albania; we were matched up by one of the travel industry’s many anony…
Great Visit to Prizren with Dorian
Can’t say enough about how informative this tour was. It gave us a great understanding of Albania and the Balkans.…
I have been in Albania, for some time only, last year...and now ,here I am, back to Albania ..in Durres , accompagn…
Day trip to Albania from Corfu
We couldn’t fault this day excursion. Pricier than other excursions but so many components made it a memorable day…
Berat private tour (winter month)
Berat is one of the best UNESCO heritage site that u will be able to take very nice pictures. The tour guide Marin …
Walking Tour in Albania
I joined a walking tour in Albania and our guide Dori was brilliant; he has a wealth of knowledge and passion for A…
Walking/culture in Albania
I went as an individual joining a group of other adventurers from UK and USA on a 9 day tour.... Most of us had no …
A fine travel operator with their hearts in the right place
In March, 2016, I organized a trip for fourteen persons from Hong Kong to visit Albania, Meteora, Macedonia, Kosovo…
- Tirana County, Kruja Castle, and 27 more
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Western Balkans Highlights
What time does Western Balkans Highlights start?
Western Balkans Highlights will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Western Balkans Highlights on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Western Balkans Highlights?
How much is Western Balkans Highlights?
Western Balkans Highlights price starts from $3,513.53. Discover and book Western Balkans Highlights on Tripadvisor
What is the Western Balkans Highlights cancellation policy?
Western Balkans Highlights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Western Balkans Highlights on Tripadvisor