Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki)
By Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours
It’s a day-trip from Nadi. Nabalasere village is beautifully placed amid neatly tended gardens with all the houses painted in natural surrounding colours of mint green shade. It’s no surprise that it once won a prize as Fiji’s best-kept village. You’ll hear the sounds of the beautiful Fiji waterfall before you reach it and will come across the curtain raiser where the jungle parts to reveal a smooth, deep swimming hole scalloped out of the rock by the water. As you climb a little higher around the corner, the massive falls are revealed, tumbling down nearly 70m into a huge pool.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-60, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Fijian Lunch is also provided
- Bottled water
- Water, Soft Drink, Fruits
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Viti Levu
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Includes pickup & drop off around Nadi area (Hotels between Tokatoka Resort – Nadi Town)
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Port Denarau
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55264P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki)?
- Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) price starts from $119.01. Discover and book Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) cancellation policy?
- Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki)?
- Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) is hosted by Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55264P31
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Nabalasere WaterfallStop: 4 hours - Admission includedExperience true Fijian hospitality at this remote village of Nabalasere, home to a particularly spectacular Fiji waterfall.Read morePass byLautokaBa
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
DONT BOOK A TOUR WITH THESE SCAMMERS
Don’t do it! Don’t hit that book button! You’ll regret it if you book with these cowboys. So rude to rip an old c…
We were booked on the 5 hours guided tour to Suva from Denarau. The van that turned up, wasn't what you would expec…
Resort rang twice to change time of pickup We were told we did not have a reservation. Had to arrange other means o…
Fiji's best Airport Transfers
Don't look any further. This is the transfer company for you! All staff were extremely friendly and accommodating e…
Friendly and helpful
We have used GoLocalFiji twice now and have found their service great - friendly, well priced and punctual. I would…
We were hoping to get a break from the high temperature in Fiji and our hopes got answered. Such a refreshing trip!…
Bus transfer from Port Denarau.
The shuttle escorts were milling around the luggage area asking everyone if they were going to hotels etc. they the…
reliable & welcoming
Hired through our water taxi company, Sea Fiji, as private transfer from the airport to Port Denaru. We were prompt…
Great - On time everytime !
we were met by our driver at the airport, provided with cold water and air conditioned office. Driver helped with o…
Let down on return transfer by 1 hour - not recommended for families
I really wanted to be able to leave a positive review for Go Local Fiji but I was so let down by the return transfe…
Would not use this company if you require a car seat
On the day we were to leave, I received a phone call 10 minutes before pick up to say, they were very sorry but the…
Airport Transfer service
I booked airport transfer for round trips. The fair is competitive. There was some delays at our side due to our Fr…
Steer Clear of this company
Booked, paid and received "confirmed and paid voucher". Checked account and payment had been taken and this company…
Mixed experience, but overall good
We used Go Local Fiji for private transfers to and from the airport. We were very happy with our transfer from th…
We arrived in Fiji around 6pm - 4 adults and 2 children 7 & 2 yrs. It had been a very long day but we were met wit…
Buy it with
Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) provided by Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours
Product Overview: Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki)
|Number of Photos||3|