Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
It’s a day-trip from Nadi. Nabalasere village is beautifully placed amid neatly tended gardens with all the houses painted in natural surrounding colours of mint green shade. It’s no surprise that it once won a prize as Fiji’s best-kept village. You’ll hear the sounds of the beautiful Fiji waterfall before you reach it and will come across the curtain raiser where the jungle parts to reveal a smooth, deep swimming hole scalloped out of the rock by the water. As you climb a little higher around the corner, the massive falls are revealed, tumbling down nearly 70m into a huge pool.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nabalasere WaterfallStop: 4 hours - Admission includedExperience true Fijian hospitality at this remote village of Nabalasere, home to a particularly spectacular Fiji waterfall.Read morePass byLautokaBa
- Fijian Lunch is also provided
- Bottled water
- Water, Soft Drink, Fruits
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Nabalasere Waterfall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours
Bus transfer from Port Denarau.
The shuttle escorts were milling around the luggage area asking everyone if they were going to hotels etc. they the…
reliable & welcoming
Hired through our water taxi company, Sea Fiji, as private transfer from the airport to Port Denaru. We were prompt…
Great - On time everytime !
we were met by our driver at the airport, provided with cold water and air conditioned office. Driver helped with o…
Let down on return transfer by 1 hour - not recommended for families
I really wanted to be able to leave a positive review for Go Local Fiji but I was so let down by the return transfe…
Would not use this company if you require a car seat
On the day we were to leave, I received a phone call 10 minutes before pick up to say, they were very sorry but the…
Airport Transfer service
I booked airport transfer for round trips. The fair is competitive. There was some delays at our side due to our Fr…
Steer Clear of this company
Booked, paid and received "confirmed and paid voucher". Checked account and payment had been taken and this company…
Mixed experience, but overall good
We used Go Local Fiji for private transfers to and from the airport. We were very happy with our transfer from th…
We arrived in Fiji around 6pm - 4 adults and 2 children 7 & 2 yrs. It had been a very long day but we were met wit…
Nadi Aiport Transfer
Great Service. Go Local were waiting outside their offices with a sign with my name on it. Ready to take us away …
Great service - prompt, efficient, and went the extra mile when our daughter left her phone!
When we arrived in Fiji we were greeted with a sign, a happy smile and 'Bula', water, shell necklaces, and a quick …
Great transfer service
We recently visited Fiji & used Go Local Fiji Tours & Transfers. We received nice cold water on arrival at the air…
Prompt pick up ( waiting with a sign indicating our family name). And on time arrival for our return.
Great service Khan
Very professional and welcoming setvice. Always on time and very informative. The service made our trip easier. Tha…
5 star transport
Family of 5 , we used Go local for our transport from the airport to the Warwick resort and return. Our driver Khan…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 557 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 669 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki)
- Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) price starts from $130.20. Discover and book Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) on Tripadvisor
- Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) on Tripadvisor
- Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) is hosted by Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Nabalasere Waterfall Tour (Rakiraki) on Tripadvisor