- Airport Meet & Greet - Private Car and Van Transfer - Fully air-condition vehicle - Private Driver
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3h 40m
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Nadi Intl Airport, Nadi, Viti Levu Fiji
- Suva, Fiji
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110308P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City?
- Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City price starts from $179.18. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City cancellation policy?
- Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City?
- Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City is hosted by Fiji Golf Tours & Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fiji Golf Tours & Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 40m. Discover and book Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110308P12
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Fiji Golf Tours & Transfers
Joined in December 2018
- 704marjn00Best Nadi ExperienceWe only had a few hours in Nadi but our guide Rakesh Chand outdid himself! We saw so much we never would have discovered on our own, we went to a fresh fruit market that cut delicious fresh fruit for us to eat then mud baths and massages at the sleeping giant mud baths! Thank you so much for all you did! We would highly recommend this family run company to show you the real Nadi .
- David W00Half Day Nadi tourHalf day tour of orchid garden, Indian Temple, produce market, a souvenir store and a traditional Fijian village. Nice tour, but a full day tour of Nadi would have been better
- Sneha P00Nadi city tripAvi was great. He showed us around well, was very accommodating as we had a baby and spoke a lot about Fiji and its culture. Recommended this tour and Avi.
- 342selinal00Nadi TourThis is a well run family business. From the beginning it was easy to book and organise the tour. Shivaan was on time and took our family of 6 around Nadi for the day. The car was clean, comfortable and cool. Shivaan had lots of local and historical knowledge. My family enjoyed all the sights on offer out highlights were the village visit and mud pools.
- Angela B00A wonderful experience!Thoroughly recommend this tour. Rakesh the owner, went out of his way to pick us up. Our guide his son Shivan was so lovely and accommodating. We did the half day tour to the temple, markets, Jacks, gardens and mud baths! Thank you for making this an enjoyable experience!
- William B00Remarkable NadiThis tour was a good overview of Nadi. The temple is very ornate and quite a wonder of craftsmanship. The hidden garden is a magnificent stroll through a floral paradise, and the mud bath was a nice relaxing end to the tour. Rakesh was an excellent host who made the tour all the more enjoyable.
- Y5649NYjenniferd00Would do it again!We had a great day touring Nadi. The mud pool was the highlight of the day and we even got massages after our mud bath and got springs soak. The young man and his family treated us so well and we were so relaxed! Anish, our tour guide, took great care of us and even made sure we were able to pick up dinner on our way back!The kava ceremony at the 2nd souvenir store gave us lots of memories (funny ones and if you are germaphobic it’s not for you!) but most of their souvenirs seemed pretty overpriced in that store. Just know there is no statue of a sleeping giant. Kind of funny but it doesn’t exist - not in Fiji anyway. All in all a fun day that I would very gladly repeat.
- Jet3035927285600Amazing Tour Experience, even better conversationFirst and foremost, this was our first time in Fiji. We decided to make a trip four from the US to Fiji for our honeymoon and we were so glad we chose Fiji Golf Tours for our transfer and tour services. Upon arrival in Nadi, we grabbed our bags and were greeted by our driver, Shivaan, holding a sign with my name on it. Immediately, we were engaged in friendly conversation, which really set the tone for the trip. As we embarked on our ride, Shivaan shared some stories about the history of Fiji as well as some local knowledge. We even were given the opportunity to stop for snacks on the way into our hotel. I could go on and on about how wonderful this experience was. The bottom line, book this company for any transfer or tour purposes. This family-owned business is run by knowledgeable and competent folks and are a wonderful group to spend the day with. …lastly, the Fiji golf tours team helped us setup a special custom golf tour, which was such a wonderful experience as well. Please reach out to them asap!
- A-ro91100Great half day tour!This was a great tour! The owner, Rakesh, was our tour guide and shared a lot of Fiji history with us. We enjoyed all the spots we stopped at and I highly recommend this tour!
- lisa c00Nadi tourA great tour thanx to Rakesh our driver/guide/owner. Nothing too much trouble and very knowledgeable. Started with the temple, then onto some shopping at jacks of fiji, fruit market, sleeping giant, mud pool and massage. Recommend buying fruit at the market - not just for whilst on tour but also to take back to your hotel for snacks. Very cheap and yum!
- OnAir6445272510300Great tourWe loved this tour of Nadi, especially with our driver and tour guide Ajesh. He was so lovely and showed us around Nadi without any issues. We would recommend this tour with Ajesh if you're in Nadi and want to experience the culture in Fiji.
- IneeesAD00Average experience, easy solution is you're lazy to do it by yourselfI don’t think it is worth the price, most places we went to were free of charge like the market and the souvenir store. We didn't go to the village, they say they don't do it anymore since COVID... would be good to tell us before and change the description of the tour. It is an easy option if you want someone to drive you everywhere without planning anything. Tour guide wasn’t really a tour guide, he was just a driver who dropped us off and picked us up.
- JohnnyC2600Great service and very trustworthyRakesh took us to Natadola golf course and return trip twice on this visit. We have had many golf trips and airport transfers with Rakesh and his family over many years. They always provide a great service with clean vehicles. We highly recommend and will continue to use and recommend.
- lesend00A must do if you are close to Nadi for a day!We booked this tour to see all the things to see in Nadi but it turned out to be a whole lot more than that. Not only are all the places great that we visited but the people running this tour are incredible, you have to meet them. Rakesh (the owner) has put soo much into his business and can not do enough for you. We are pretty chill about waiting and time but Rakesh was there early to pick us up and strives to never be late for his customers (or friends as he refers to it). He informed us so much about Fiji along the way, took our number in case we needed anything whilst we were in Fiji, brought us a coconut when we didn’t have cash on us. Honestly the nicest person we have met, it was so personal. His wife (also just as lovely) dropped us back to our hotel as he wanted to make sure he was on time for picking up guest. The temple is beautiful, the markets gives you a real sense of Fijian culture, garden of the sleeping giant is beautiful and the fruit juice is next level amazing. The mud pools great fun and relaxing. Bring a towel, we forgot ours but luckily the weather was in our favour so was able to dry but they do not have these. Talk to the staff at the mud pools, it is a community run business and they are so friendly. If you have a morning or afternoon free, book this!
- Inspiration60652500Transfer and tour in a clean, air conditioned vehicle with a tour guide that is the best ever!Rakesh Chand was absolutely wonderful. The very best! What I liked most about him was how professional he was. At every meeting, he was not only on time, but he was early. He treated us with dignity and respect and got us everywhere perfectly. His transfers to and from the hotel were perfect. His tours were amazing. Do as we did and hire him. You will never regret it!
Buy it with
Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City provided by Fiji Golf Tours & Transfers
Product Overview: Private Arrival Transfer - Nadi Airport to Suva City
Number of Photos