Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport
By Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours
The transfer rates are very competitive as compared to others. This is a private transfer for you and your party only (not shared) and its available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will travel in comfort and in style as all vehicles are modern and spacious and all have full air condition. All staff are fully trained and have great customer service skills that ensures that you will have a good start of your holiday in Fiji
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per group (up to 2)
Ages 0-120, max of 2 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Free baby car seats, baby capsules and baby booster seats (request upon booking)
- Your personal tour driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Yanuca Island, Fiji You will need to call our reservation a day prior between 9AM - 11AM to reconfirm your hotel pickup.
- Nadi International Airport, 6FW2+V9H, Nadi, Fiji Your hotel pickup will depend on your departure flight time.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55264P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport?
- Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport price starts from $66.54. Discover and book Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport?
- Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport is hosted by Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55264P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours
#18 of 70 Transportation in Nadi
- 1234Louise123400DONT BOOK A TOUR WITH THESE SCAMMERSDon’t do it! Don’t hit that book button! You’ll regret it if you book with these cowboys. So rude to rip an old couple off and not refund their money. If you can’t deliver a service, don’t offer it. Buyer beware!!!!
- Bellve1100BE AWAREWe were booked on the 5 hours guided tour to Suva from Denarau. The van that turned up, wasn't what you would expect for this tour. One hour into our trip we stopped for a toilet break, on exiting the van, the van self locked, leaving everybody, including driver, outside. We were stuck there for half an hour before they managed to open the van.1/2 hour back into our journey the van got a flat tire. The van was not carrying a spare tire, wheel brace or jack. After almost 2 hours waiting in the heat on the side of the road, we decided to ask a guy who stopped to help, if he could take us to Suva as he was on his way there. He also returned us back to Denarau. It was extra cost for us, but so grateful for his help. Go Local Fiji agreed to pay us some of our money back. We are still waiting for our refund. Give us back our money! P.S. When we managed contact by phone they sent a link asking us to pay them another $200 using our credit card....
- Kerry R00Bad serviceResort rang twice to change time of pickup We were told we did not have a reservation. Had to arrange other means of transport. Apparently, driver turned up at resort at &.20am although reservation was for 7am would probably have missed flight.
- JakenRach00Fiji's best Airport TransfersDon't look any further. This is the transfer company for you! All staff were extremely friendly and accommodating even after our flight times were changed at the last minute. We were greeted with gifts and smiles and quickly began our 2.5 hour transfer. Both our arrival and departure transfer were great, the drivers were good company and the vehicles were comfortable. I really appreciate both of our drivers patience and professionalism, particularly when my two very young children were screaming in the back seat. I would highly recommend this company and I will definitely be using them again next time we are in Fiji.
- MKingsland00Friendly and helpfulWe have used GoLocalFiji twice now and have found their service great - friendly, well priced and punctual. I would highly recommend them!
- LATraveller_1200Refreshing experienceWe were hoping to get a break from the high temperature in Fiji and our hopes got answered. Such a refreshing trip! The water at the waterfall is a blessing, cold and clear! We were accompanied through the rainforest by a local guide, it took us around 40 minutes each way. It is a hike mostly in the shade and you cross the streams a few times so you get a chance to cool down even in the hot weather. The waterfall is worth the effort!
- Goforitkago00Bus transfer from Port Denarau.The shuttle escorts were milling around the luggage area asking everyone if they were going to hotels etc. they then guided us to where we were supposed to be. Very easy.
- VAFamily3300reliable & welcomingHired through our water taxi company, Sea Fiji, as private transfer from the airport to Port Denaru. We were promptly greeting with a sign welcoming us, and given fresh water bottle prior to a quick & easy drive to the marina. Our driver was interesting & gave lots of info about life in Fiji.
- Damienlukewelsh00Great - On time everytime !we were met by our driver at the airport, provided with cold water and air conditioned office. Driver helped with our bags, supermarket/bottle shop stop and onto Hotel in coral Coast. 5 days later same driver picked us up and was 10 mins early ! allowed us another supermarket stop and onto our hotel in Denaru. Van was a little worn but who cares, was safe, comfortable and got my family to where we needed to be. Will use again. Cheers.
- Sue C00Let down on return transfer by 1 hour - not recommended for familiesI really wanted to be able to leave a positive review for Go Local Fiji but I was so let down by the return transfer that I simply can't do it. In short, I ended my Fiji trip on an anxious low as the return transfer to Nadi aiprort arrived 1 hour later than booked. The trip started on a positive. Staff welcomed us upon arrival at the airport with water and took the time to sit us down to provide us with a few tips about how to get around Denarau Island and other bits and pieces. The thing that really upset me occurred on the last day of our trip. I confirmed the pick up time to be 12:45pm and Go Local emailed confirming this, and telling us to be at the Hotel Lobby 10 mins prior to pick up at 12:35pm. By 12:50pm still no one had arrived. I called the office and at first they were surprised, saying 'Oh, is it today?' I said 'Yes, I have been waiting here since 12:35pm.' The lady responded to the effect of 'Oh, but your pick up is 12:45pm' and queried why I had chosen to wait 'so early'. I pointed out that it was due to their email advising me to do this.They said they needed to check and would ring back. At about 12:55pm they called back, saying the driver had left the airport "10 mins ago" to drop off some passengers at the Hilton on Denarau Island, and would immediately come by afterwards to pick us up. We were at the Radisson, about 5 mins away from the Hilton. At this point in time I was already annoyed because it meant that they had either forgotten our booking OR they had double booked, not wanting to reject the fare of the other passengers and assuming we would be 'okay' to wait for the driver. Denarau Island is about 20 mins away from the airport so the driver was now expected at 1:05pm. In summary, a number of phone calls were exchanged between myself and the office right up until the driver arrived at 1:35pm! The thing that irritated to me is that during one of those conversations I expressed my regret for choosing to book a private transfer with them, rather than just catching a taxi arranged by the hotel which would have arrived in 5 minutes. I was reminded that I had already prepaid for the service in advance, and therefore it was best that I wait. There was no offer to refund the cost of the return transfer or any suggestion as to how I could be compensated for my inconvenience. On each occasion I was assured the driver was 'a few mins away' or had 'just crossed the bridge at Denarau' etc etc. By the time the driver arrived at 1:35pm, I had been sitting in the Lobby of the Radisson for just over an hour - constantly checking my watch. If I had children with me they would have been climbing up the wall. My trip ended with me being anxious and worried about whether I'd be able to check in on time and make my flight. Unfortunately I will not be using their services again if I'm ever in Fiji.
- StephandMike1500Would not use this company if you require a car seatOn the day we were to leave, I received a phone call 10 minutes before pick up to say, they were very sorry but there was no carseat available and she had told the driver to drive slowly and carefully. This is not good enough, we didn't have any choice because of time constraints getting to the airport. I paid and booked online with no issue, in fact they were very pleasant to deal with. When we arrived great experience with the woman in the office, driver was pleasant and there was a booster seat for our 3 year old. No complaints with our airport to hotel transfer.
- Sheveyine00Airport Transfer serviceI booked airport transfer for round trips. The fair is competitive. There was some delays at our side due to our Friend lost her luggage but they waited for us. Upon return, they were punctual to fetch us from the airport. They are friendly and hospital to us. Highly recommend to book their airport transfer service.
- Peter W00Steer Clear of this companyBooked, paid and received "confirmed and paid voucher". Checked account and payment had been taken and this company refused to collect my family because a dispute (error?) between themselves and a third party booking engine (viator). Transfer cancelled at about 8pm on Sunday night for a 9am transfer the following day.
- Stephanie S00Mixed experience, but overall goodWe used Go Local Fiji for private transfers to and from the airport. We were very happy with our transfer from the airport to the hotel. They were very friendly in greeting us and patient as we were delayed by missing luggage. It was lovely to be given bottles of cold water after a long flight, and the kids loved the shell necklaces. Our driver was a very friendly man who happily stopped at the supermarket for us although it was clearly rush hour traffic! Our transfer from the hotel to the airport was not as wonderful. The van itself felt like it had little suspension and we were jolted around a lot. My 4 year old ended up throwing up after the transfer when he's never had motion sickness before. I'm glad I sat up the front and took my motion sickness tablets! Our driver was friendly, however he never actually clicked in his seatbelt, instead opting to hold it near the click-in bit when in busier areas. He also spent a large portion of the time on his phone. We experienced this plenty in Fiji, but most drivers used a hands-free device or speaker phone. That said, overall we were satisfied with the service. I'd recommend using Go Local Fiji - but I'd be requesting one of the newer vehicles as all our stomachs were feeling rather unsettled after the long drive!
- Michael C00Fantastic serviceWe arrived in Fiji around 6pm - 4 adults and 2 children 7 & 2 yrs. It had been a very long day but we were met with a very warm welcome and greeting which was wonderful. Our driver was easily recognised holding a large sign with our family name easily visible. After our welcome with a shell lei and cool drink we were taken to our mini bus for the journey to our resort about 1 hour and 20 minutes away on the Coral coast. We had requested a car seat for our toddler and a booster seat for our grandson and both were provided without any issue. Our driver was very friendly and chatted to us as we drove along, the vehicle and service was excellent. We would recommend Go Local Fiji to anyone who requires airport transfers and also for any individual day tours. We used both services and were very happy with their professionalism, flexibility and pricing. The trip from the airport to our resort about 1 hour and 20 minutes away was seamless.
Buy it with
Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport provided by Go Local Fiji Transfers & Tours
Product Overview: Private Transfer from Marriott/Intercon/Shangri-La Resort to Nadi Airport
|Number of Photos||1|