Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Huatia is the process by which gets cook wearing only pieces of dry earth, then making with them a small structure like a very little cabin of earth and then put fire inside the structure and heats until it is red hot. After Andean tubers are introduced (potatoes, beans, oca, sweet potato) inside and is covered with soil in full. We expect for about 30 minutes and then removed earth and will find all the food in a cooking perfect point and with flavor enhanced so only it used steam for cooking. Accompanied by Uchucuta or chili sauce.
- Professional tour guide.
- Private transport Cusco – Sacred Valley – Cusco.
- Lunch Huatia.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing spot! We love it!
We LOVED this spot...it was the highlight of our trip and we are so glad that we did it! Highly recommend the expe…
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 388 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Culinary Experience with the Huayoccari Community
- Culinary Experience with the Huayoccari Community will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Culinary Experience with the Huayoccari Community on Tripadvisor
- Culinary Experience with the Huayoccari Community price starts from $190.00. Discover and book Culinary Experience with the Huayoccari Community on Tripadvisor
- Culinary Experience with the Huayoccari Community cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Culinary Experience with the Huayoccari Community on Tripadvisor
- Culinary Experience with the Huayoccari Community is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Culinary Experience with the Huayoccari Community on Tripadvisor