Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica
By Liberty Peru Travel
This is the cheaper way to go to Machu Picchu. We wil provided you transport service from Cusco to Hidroelectrica, the closer area to Aguas Calientes. From Hidroelectrica you just need to walk to Aguas Calientes for around 2 to 3 hours. If you can not buy a train ticket, you can get this option if you like walking and the adventure. We dont recomend this option for children and older adults
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-60, max of 12 per group
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport from Cusco to Hidroelectrica (one way or round trip according to your selection).
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Train tickets
- Tour guide
- Not included meals, drinks
- Accomodation or hostel
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we meet you at the Macdonald entrance in the Main square of Cusco, from this point we take you 1 to 2 blocks by walking to the place where the bus can stop and pick up all the travelers. The bus can not stop for longer in the bus stop, so it is important to be on time.
- ENTRANCE OF MACDONALD AT THE MAIN SQUARE OF CUSCO
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103865P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica?
- Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica price starts from $32.00. Discover and book Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica cancellation policy?
- Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica?
- Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica is hosted by Liberty Peru Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Peru Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transport From Cusco To Hidroeléctrica on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103865P16
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
2 day 1 night inca trail to machu pichu with Nemiasss
I had the guided 2 day one night tour of inca trail then Machu Picchu with liberty travels April 2023. It was just …
Unforgettable Machu Picchu experience
Very professional tour operator and top notch communications. They did an excellent job to ensure an amazing experi…
Machupicchu Hiram Bingham
We couldn’t have picked a better travel agency to help us with our tours while in Cusco. Ruth’s attention was very …
Most memorable trip
Day 1 was all adrenaline activities. Day2 was serious hikes that ended in hot springs. Day 3 was 4 hours hike, feet…
I was so impressed with Ruth from liberty travel. She knew we were price sensitive because we were taking our entir…
I ordered the ticket on line. They asked what time I would be arriving and emailed the ticket with the needed entry…
Packed tour with a bad start, but a good guide
Here's a short summary of our tour on August 22nd 2019 (for more details, please read the whole story below): - W…
Liberty Travel Peru was indicated by a friend who have already used their services. The agency organized all my tri…
Complete rip off : Rainbow Mountain, Inka Jungle Trek and Uyuni
If you are interested in throwing some money out the window, then this is the travel agency to go to in Cuzco. Rut…
After a lot of research on several companies that does the Short Inca trail I decided to go with "Liberty Peru Trav…
Best Agency! Best Trip Ever!
We were 4 adults with 2 young kids. All communication and information before booking the tour were excellent. Throu…
Amazing back in time visit to the Andes
We arrived at Cusco late in the evening in winter, bitterly cold for us warm-blooded folks. We were greeted with a …
Unexpectedly best train ride!!
We took the train from Aquas Calientes to the bus after visiting Machu Picchu. What we thought would be an ordinary…
Recent trip to Cuzco
This trip accompagned with Machu Picchu tour was great! We spent 15 days in Cuzco and vicinity, and had several tou…
The best choice I could have done about choosing Lyberty Peru. Ms Palomino took care of all details for an esquisit…