Our tours are distinguished by the personalized nature of the service, based on a friendly, cordial and sincere attention by the guides and the skill of the drivers to get rid of the traffic of the City. Achieving a VIP experience at the best price.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-85, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Official Tourism Guide
- Wine tasting and Pisco
- Yacht to the Balllestas Islands
- Sandwalk carriage ride
- Nice company
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59452P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert?
- Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert price starts from $250.00. Discover and book Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert cancellation policy?
- Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert?
- Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert is hosted by Lima VIP Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lima VIP Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 59452P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Islas BallestasStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2IcaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3HuacachinaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Lima VIP Tours
#18 of 690 Tours & Activities in Lima
- wildfirexoxo00Our family loved it! Recommend 10/10Rolando was the best tour guide! He patiently explained all the history and stories about the places we were going. He was fun and kept our family engaged the whole time. We are planning on coming back soon and recommending to all our friends. 10/10 experience.
- OnAir4986473705100A great intro to Lima!!The tour was an excellent introduction to Peruvian culture and the highlights of the city of Lima. David and Valeria were awesome tour guides, very knowledgeable, friendly and competently shared their information in english, for which I was very grateful. The tour of the Cathedral and the Pisco Sour tasting were the highlights of the tour. I highly recommend!!
- 56lynseyw00Amazing tour!Valeria was a terrific tour guide and we had a wonderful time. She took the time to visit, answer our questions, and show us some of her favorite places. Even though my husband and daughter had toured the same area a few days earlier (while I was working), Valeria gave them a whole new experience and they learned several new things. The pisco tasting was awesome and we can’t wait to come back and visit again!
- Departure1808718540200Such a unique trip through timeIt was amazing seeing how much the culture of Peru changed over the years, especially from pre-historic times. The modern parts of the city were also very fun to explore, everything felt very close together, and the views were breathtaking. Also, my tour guide Valeria Novoa was very personable and nice- very professional as well. Kudos to her! Everyone involved did such a great job, and I would like to thank them. Lima was very warm and inviting and I will forever cherish this experience.
- Nancy K00Ricardo is The ManMy favorite part of the day was time spent with Ricardo. Brilliant. Knowledgeable. Personable. He hit it out of the park!
- rachelmT1863DM00Wonderful introduction to Lima and Peru!We booked the Lima tour via our hotel and it turned out to be the most brilliant introduction to Lima. Renzo, our guide, was so knowledgeable and friendly. We started with a visit to the Love Park with wonderful views of the ocean and then went on to a fascinating tour of the Franciscan Monastery and Catacombs. Finally we had a trip to Plaza Mayor and a Chocolate museum with free samples! Renzo was so personable and free with his knowledge of Lima and Peru’s history. We also met some lovely fellow tourists. Overall a perfect introduction to Lima and Peru for our family visit. Thank you Renzo!
- Q9847CXrachelm00Wonderful tour of Lima!Jergen and Felipe gave us a wonderful private tour! Felipe is so knowledgeable on the history of Lima and gave us far more information than I was expecting. Jergen navigated the city like a pro and got us from A to B in a timely manner. 10/10 would recommend booking a tour with them!
- 255olegi00Lima City TourVery entertaining and insightful tour. Many thanks to Ronald for great experience, good mood, many interesting stories and facts.
- T475IJamandas00Great tour if you only have one day in LimaA great way to see the main attractions of Lima when you have limited time. Tour was well organised and the guide Renzo was knowledgeable, passionate, very welcoming and easy going. It was a smalll group in a mini van. Highly recommended!
- heidimD3329PS00Highly recommend! Great tour guides!We had a great tour with Lima VIP Tours, they picked us up on time at our hotel, their van had air conditioning and our tour guide Felipe sure has a lot of knowledge of the History of Pachacamac and other stories of beautiful Peru! We were very happy with their guide and we laughed a lot and learned a lot in half day 😊 we will never forget Lima VIP Tours for their wonderful hospitality at all times. We will surely book with them for a next time. We won't forget Felipe, Paul and wonderful driver Jorge.
- michaelsN9732HJ00Four Hours in PachacamacWe had a wonderful time with Renzo the tour guide and Michael the SUV driver. Renzo's knowledge of the history of Peru, and of the archeological discoveries, were very impressive. He was also able to speak to me in my native English, and to my wife in her native Portuguese very well! We were picked up at the alloted time from our hotel, and dropped off, again at the alloted time, at a restaurant of our choice in Miraflores, not bad considering the terrible traffic we encountered on the way there and back! I would highly recommend this tour
- alexlI1212EC00Great city tour!!!The guide was amazing, very knowledgeable and detailed at explaining the historical sites. Highly recommended!!!
- shawnsR6131YW00Amazing Tour of the Pachacamac Temple!My tour of the Pachacamac Temple was great! My guide shared a ton of information about the history of the temple and many of the customs that are still followed today. She was a historian that informed me about Peruvian culture, religion, food, and social-economic. I wish I had booked an all-day tour.
- 265gisselled00Awesome!!Felipe was great! Very informative. I loved how the pace was slow allowing us to take everything in and capture lots of pictures.
- yatravis00This was a great, easy half day tour!Renzo and his driver were fantastic for the half day tour to Pachacamac temple and Baranco! Renzo speaks very good English and is very personable and fun to chat with about Peru. Be sure to use the bathroom before beginning the tour of the Pachacamac Temple as there isn’t a place to go once inside!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Highly recommend this crew, very happy our hotel in Lime told us about them and their great service!
Ronald is the best tour guide, and Carlos the best driver! We had so much fun with them while touring the amazing places they took us in Peru, always being considered of our needs, not rushing us around, but actually letting us enjoy everything while answering our many questions with the best humor!
Written September 25, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert provided by Lima VIP Tours
Product Overview: Full Day Ballestas Islands + Huacachina, the oasis of America + Ica Desert
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos