Market's and cooking class with a local chef
To have unforgettable memories from your trip to Peru. In this experience you will have the opportunity to learn in a hand-on way 3 typical food: "Ceviche", "Causa" and "Lomo Saltado" in a cozy environment, as is my home, in the tourist district of Miraflores. You will discover why Peruvian cuisine inspires us and creates a space of union and pride among us. As part of the experience, we will visit the market together, where you will learn about fruits, vegetables, and spices that are the soul of our kitchen. At the end of the class, you will become an ambassador of Peruvian cuisine, and you’ll be able to prepare a full meal at home.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-99, max of 5 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guided in English / Spanish.
- Market visit with the chef.
- Cooking class: Ceviche, Causa, Lomo Saltado in the chef's house.
- Tasting of exotic Peruvian fruits.
- Unlimited drinks (with/without alcohol).
- Wifi available.
- Transportation from/to the hotel.
- Departure details
- Surquillo, Peru Mercado Nro. 1 Surquillo: Lucia, the chef, will be waiting at the starting point of the tour. (Not included transportation). References of the place: Between "Paseo de la Republica" with "Av. Ricardo Palma" . 1 block from the corner of "Paseo de la Republica" Avenue and "Ricardo Palma" Avenue.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44897P163
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Market's and cooking class with a local chef?
- Market's and cooking class with a local chef price starts from $121.00. Discover and book Market's and cooking class with a local chef on Tripadvisor
- What is the Market's and cooking class with a local chef cancellation policy?
- Market's and cooking class with a local chef cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Market's and cooking class with a local chef on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Market's and cooking class with a local chef?
- Market's and cooking class with a local chef is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Market's and cooking class with a local chef on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Market's and cooking class with a local chef?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Market's and cooking class with a local chef on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44897P163
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Terrifying yet satisfying too
We rode in an SUV with a very experienced driver who terrified me as we crested the top of the sand dunes. The su…
Bus tourist trip to see condors from Arequipa to Chivay
Canyon was wonderful Hotel was 3 star, basic but adequate Bus was reasonably comfortable but hot at times and mus…
Not to miss
Great tour, the colca valley is very beautiful, highlight of the tour, the flight of the condor. Very good tour op…
We stopped here with a bus tour going through Peru. It was interesting and informative. Old fire pyres and burial r…
very cool place! the main show was amazing, so creative. and the other fountains are very beautiful! Lots of people…
Water Fountains with Lights, Projection/Music Show - Fun for Little Kids
This attraction is really just for families with younger kids. We didn’t stay long after the seeing the main projec…
The tour we have done was ok. No condor.
Do not waste the money on this tour operator. He will bump you to a cheaper tour that is sold her at tripadvisor fo…
long good day
It was a very long and great day. It's a solid 3-3.5 hour drive from Lima each way. The boat tour to Ballestas Is…
I totally recommend that tour
Very beautiful landscapes with sunset. Very nice guide who knows the area very well. The best tour in paracas. I t…
Amazing spot! We love it!
We LOVED this spot...it was the highlight of our trip and we are so glad that we did it! Highly recommend the expe…
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …