Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You will jump directly into action in our 2-hour workshop, where you can experiment with the materials and tools that we use to create our design pieces, such as clay, minerals, glazes, etc. You will have the opportunity to know the process of artisan ceramics, and the importance of the research and experimentation work that we have been doing at Altamar.
28 De Julio 316, Lima 15063, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Clay and tools
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 238 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ceramics Experimental Workshop
- Ceramics Experimental Workshop will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Ceramics Experimental Workshop on Tripadvisor
- Ceramics Experimental Workshop price starts from $41.03. Discover and book Ceramics Experimental Workshop on Tripadvisor
- Ceramics Experimental Workshop cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ceramics Experimental Workshop on Tripadvisor
- Ceramics Experimental Workshop is hosted by Nagib Zariquiey Morcos. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nagib Zariquiey Morcos on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ceramics Experimental Workshop on Tripadvisor