Pisco & Gourmet Tour
By PERU CARAL TOURS SAC
You will be able to learn with a local guide why Peru is considered the best place to eat in all Latinamerica. First you will head a local market to taste the delicious fruit we have like chirimoya, lucuma, and learn the ingredients we use to prepare our so good ceviche and pisco souer. On the way to your cooking classes you will see a beautiful park, The Olive Park that has more than 3,000 olive trees in an exclusive area of Lima, besides you will take a look of our Green Coast facing the Pacific Ocean and that links the Southwest with the Northwest in Lima. Time to enjoy with food and Pisco Souer!!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Our tour is private therefore we can pick the tourist up from any place they want to.
- Lima, Peru The driver and the private guide will pick the tourists up from the front desk of the hotel or any other designated place
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Callao Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193184P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pisco & Gourmet Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pisco & Gourmet Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Pisco & Gourmet Tour?
- Pisco & Gourmet Tour price starts from $194.62. Discover and book Pisco & Gourmet Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pisco & Gourmet Tour cancellation policy?
- Pisco & Gourmet Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pisco & Gourmet Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pisco & Gourmet Tour?
- Pisco & Gourmet Tour is hosted by PERU CARAL TOURS SAC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PERU CARAL TOURS SAC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pisco & Gourmet Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193184P2
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Caral day trip from Lima
The guide Louis, was very amicable and spoke English well. He arrived at my hotel on time. The vehicle was comforta…
Matthew Scott H00
Largo Pre-Colombian Museum
Superb museum for understanding the underpinnings of the Incan and Andes cultures prior to the Spanish invasion. Re…
loved our experience!
Our family loved visiting Peru and we loved spending time swimming with Sea Lions at Palomino Island, it really was…
Outstanding day trip
Learning about the Caral was educational. Highly recommended worth the three hour trip. Guide Luis was he best
Fabulous collection of pre Colombian artifacts. Our guide, Juan Jose was magnificent. He was enthusiastic and knowl…
Very educational, enjoyable opportunity to learn about a civilization that 2 weeks ago I never knew about. Definite…
Its "Must", you have to know that Museum. One of the most important Museum in Lima and also, you can experience pe…
I enjoyed very second of if
This was my first time experiencing such an activity and I enjoyed every second of it. The staff were very kind and…
Breathtaking to see in person. Pictures do not do Caral justice; it is a sprawling site. Doing the tour this way al…
A great trip, professional, smooth all good and an amazing place. Driver was excellent and friendly, very comfortab…
The whole day trip is a bit exhausting, but worth it if you are a history fan or want to explore the ancient civili…
Must see!! Amazing place!!
Caral was the most beautiful area in the Peruvian coast to visit. The views are extraordinary not to mention the pe…