Experience the best of Lima in just one day. Walk down the streets of modern and colonial Lima. See it's old mansions, discover it's history, its pre-hispanic temples and its grand Main Square. Visit the Magical Water Fountain Park and enjoy a buffet dinner and a spectacular show of traditional folk dances and horse exhibition.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
Audio guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Proffesional guide
- Entrance fees
- Headphones (live commentary)
- Dinner Buffet
- Show of live dances and horse exhibition
- Entry/Admission - Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo
- Entry/Admission - Circuito Magico Del Agua
- Entry/Admission - Lima
- Alcohol drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up information must be provided with anticipation.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67517P52
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses.?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses. on Tripadvisor
- How much is Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses.?
- Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses. price starts from $159.00. Discover and book Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses. on Tripadvisor
- What is the Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses. cancellation policy?
- Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses.?
- Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses. is hosted by Iterfun. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Iterfun on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67517P52
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Parque IntihuatanaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Huaca PucllanaStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byParque El Olivar
- 3Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Basilica y Monasterio de Santo DomingoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Circuito Magico Del AguaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Dpaso HaciendaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
- jhonh38500Wonderful time in Peru!I booked a package for 10 days in Peru and had a wonderful time. What i liked the most was the journey to Machu Picchu and visit to Larco museum (i'm an archaeologist). I recommend this company, all the staff and specially tour guides are amazing!
- T7681QYemmah00Very responsible company, I definitely recommend Iterfun!I'm so happy I booked this with Iterfun. I only had a couple of days at leisure in Lima and i got to see the most important and beautiful places of the city. The guide Rodrigo was awesome! and basically all the staff were very responsible about following covid protocols. I definitely recommend Iterfun if you come to Peru.
- jhegarty60500Company is a scamBooked this for 12/30. Showed up 1 hour before pickup and stay 1 hour after. The tour company never showed up. All phone number provided to us were nonworking phone numbers. The company also refused refund after not showing up. Don't book tours through interfun
- jabeanthere00A non-existent experienceDo not book this tour. The tour operator did not show up. Although it was disappointing to not take part in activities we were very much looking forward to, TripAdvisor/Viator promptly issued us with a full refund.
- Ajeet N00Horrible experienceThis tour never happened. It was booked and paid for 2months back. I repeatedly tried to contact Iterfun, the operator, for pick up details on both the email and whatsapp provided. On whatsapp, one understands that the message is read, but there were no replies. On the day of tour,we waited in our hotel from 8(the pick up time) to 10, when we got our first reply that iterfun was not honouring the contract due to issues with viator. The organization is completely irresponsible and untrustworthy. We lost a day and a site in a tightly packed program, but I am sure that these corporates are unconcerned about customer comfort.
- Venkatram k M00DissapointingWe had a group purchased 4 tickets to visit the fountain through Viator BR 722476906. This was a complete failure no one turned up to pick up . complained to viator and no response for 10 days. we lost $320 and no response for almost 10 days. the local tour operator was intern and the phone 51957472090 goes to a voice mail. all i care is my refund.
- Nada F00Wedding giftThis was a complete fiasco. We bought two tickets as a wedding gift for our newlywed friends. NO ONE turned up to pick them and the whole gift was lost. Complained to Viator and asked for rescheduling with a bottle of champagne as an apology. It’s been a week now and all we’ve got is fob off emails saying they will contact the suppliers. We are so disappointed and so ashamed and I can not recommend Viator online bookings to anyone.
- timothyc39700The Tour That Did Not HappenI booked this tour to finish my time in Cusco, following a four day hike to Machu Pichu. Prior to leaving on the hike, I messaged the tour operator via TripAdvisor, confirming my name, scheduled tour date/time, with hotel information for pick-up/drop-off. Returning to Cusco four days later, I found that a reply had not been received, so I sent a follow up message via the tour company email address in the TripAdvisor listing. Approaching the scheduled tour time the following day, since no reply was received to this email, I called the telephone number on the TripAdvisor listing. The call went immediately to voicemail, so I left a message duplicating the information contained in my previous two messages. I waited outside my hotel prior to the scheduled tour time, but no one arrived for the pick up. Therefore, I was unable to participate in this tour. To date, I have had no communication back from the tour operator concerning my messages or telephone call. I have booked many tours and activities through TripAdvisor/Viator over the years. This is the first time I have ever encountered a problem of this nature.
- bluesmurf03307800Great Way to End Peru TripAfter a week of traveling from town to town, my friend and I ended our trip with the fountain and dinner tour. Our guide was great and shared so much information about the park that we visited and neighborhoods that we drove through. He also patiently and thoroughly answered our many questions. The dinner was delicious and the show (plus horses) was the perfect way to end our last night in Peru. Thanks Ana and company for a great evening and experience!!!
- Thaiahh00Great tour company in PeruI took Nasca Line tour by myself, and my Spanish is pretty limited. I had no problems with the tour and everything went well. At the end, my bus arrived late in Lima and the driver already left without picking me up. I called Iterfun office, and another driver came to pick me up. I would recommend Iterfun to anyone who wants to take Nasca Line tour.
- Trek5449000976200simply the best!They delivered the most amazing costumer service leaving nothing to desire! Amazing staff, best crew and organization!
- kem112201600Friendly, fun and relaxingWhen you travel you meet some people that you just won't forget. Ana and her team engaged with me like I was a friend, while ensuring that I also had a great customer experience. The two tours I did were well organised, and good value for money and gave me the feeling I was participating rather than just observing.
- Navigator25414700Very nice shopping tour..Very nice, on time, professional, and willing to help. My guide took her time to show me the shopping area and help me get a good deal.
- PERU M00WE LOVED ITERFUN!A large group from our christian community visited Peru last month and we just loved the way these guys organized our trip. We started by visiting lima, park of love and caral and then we went to Paracas, we had a blast in Ica at the Huakachina lagoon practicing sandboarding and also with the buggies,so much fun!. Our trip ended in Cusco and Machu Picchu was the best part of the trip. I'd Definitely recommend anyone to use Iterfun travel services
- 522lynnette00Machu Picchu Tour FailWe missed the tour because the guide didn‘t show up at the appointed time. The tour was supposed to be one of the highlights of our 5-week Peruvian vacation but it turned out to be a big disappointment. Thank you Iterfun 😫
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This was a terrible experience. I tried booking this through Expedia, and my credit card was charged. However, the contact information provided was incorrect. I called and emailed the company, and no response. I am in the process of getting my money back. I do not recommend this experience.
Written January 1, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses. provided by Iterfun
Product Overview: Combo: Lima City Tour, Water Fountains & Dinner Show of dances and horses.
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos