Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The modern city of Lima is dotted with historic ruins and sacred sites, known as huacas, and the imposing archeological site of Huaca Pucllana is one of the city’s largest and most important ancient monuments, located in the coastal Miraflores district. Built around 500 A.D, the complex was once an administrative and ceremonial center of the indigenous Lima Culture civilization, constructed from hand-made adobe bricks and dominated by a 22-meter tall central pyramid. - Visit with us 3 of the largest and most impressive Huacas that Lima has. - Walking and knowing each one of its secrets. - Huaca Puccllana, Huaca Huallamarca and Pachacámac.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Huaca PucllanaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Huaca HuallamarcaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de PachacamacStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private mobility.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Tickets to all the attractions to visit.
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Pucllana
- Entry/Admission - Huaca Huallamarca
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac
- Snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full price.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing spot! We love it!
We LOVED this spot...it was the highlight of our trip and we are so glad that we did it! Highly recommend the expe…
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from $35.90* $39.90
Popular: Booked by 814 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 946 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour?
Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour price starts from $57.00. Discover and book Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour cancellation policy?
Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour?
Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Huaca Pucllana, Huallamarca and Pachacamac Tour on Tripadvisor