• Our driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall with a sign with your name on it
• As a reference, from the moment your flight lands, you will normally need 20-40 minutes (domestic flights) and 45-60 minutes (international flights) before you are actually ready to leave the airport.
• Don't worry about the time, we will check your flight, monitor for delays, and make sure our driver is there when you arrive
• Free WiFi onboard
• Air conditioning
• Security cameras
• GPS tracking
• Professional drivers
• Passengers are automatically covered by a private insurance policy that includes US$ 4,000 per person for medical expenses, US$20,000 per person for permanent disabilities and US$20,000 per person for fatalities
• Authorized to transport passengers nationwide by Peru's Ministry of Transportation and Communications
Duration: The transfer from the Airport normally takes between 45 min and 1.5 hours depending on traffic conditions and where in Lima you are staying
Important: Don't forget to include your FLIGHT. This way we will know if we should wait for you in domestic or international arrivals inside the airport. We will monitor your flight to check for delays.