Sunset at the Oasis of Huacachina
By Lima Discover
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-85, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Impuestos locales
- Tarifas del Parque Nacional
- Boleto de admisión
- Guía local
- Guía profesional
- Recogida y devolución del hotel
- Transferencia privada de ida y vuelta
- Transporte en minivan con aire acondicionado
- Transporte en vehículo privado
- Todos los impuestos, tarifas y cargos por manejo
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Huacachina
- Bebidas alcohólicas (disponibles para comprar)
- Alimentos y bebidas, a menos que se especifique
- Propinas (opcional)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The tour can start anywhere in Lima.
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18917P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- La confirmación será recibida en el momento de la reserva
- Los niños deben estar acompañados por un adulto
- Se requiere un mínimo de 2 personas por reserva
- Sujeto a condiciones climáticas favorables. Si se cancela debido al mal tiempo, se le dará la opción de una fecha alternativa o reembolso completo
- En el oasis de Huacachina, el recorrido dura una hora si requiere más tiempo y tendrá un costo adicional.
- La visita a los viñedos es opcional solo si los pasajeros lo desean.
- Si los pasajeros desean regresar a Lima temprano tendremos que cortar el recorrido
- Es muy importante saber que esta gira no es privada.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Sunset at the Oasis of Huacachina?
- Sunset at the Oasis of Huacachina price starts from $195.00. Discover and book Sunset at the Oasis of Huacachina on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sunset at the Oasis of Huacachina cancellation policy?
- Sunset at the Oasis of Huacachina cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sunset at the Oasis of Huacachina on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sunset at the Oasis of Huacachina?
- Sunset at the Oasis of Huacachina is hosted by Lima Discover. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lima Discover on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sunset at the Oasis of Huacachina on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18917P9
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Huacachina IcaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedOne of the most wonderful deserts in America, with the largest dunes in the world and one of the few natural oases in the world.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Terrible! Cancelled by operator and no refund given
Booking was cancelled last minute by the tour operator with no reason given and no refund received. Please can you …
Great Experience Highly Recommend
It was a great experience overall… I decided to do a long tour (~15hrs) the day I had an international flight. They…
Fun city tour
We had a long layover in Lima and decided to book a tour of the city…it certainly did not disappoint! Our driver Ja…
INCREDIBLE! Professional company and a fantastic memory.
This was an INCREDIBLE experience and a bucket-list memory. This company was very professional and went above and …
Swimming with sealions
Was amazing. They offer pick up from airbnb. Swimming with the sealions was beyond amazing. They provide the wetsui…
Awesome half day tour and swim with sea lions!
Rodrigo and Ismael were amazing tour guides. Great trip overall! Recommend to everyone. So many sea lions. Would be…
Priceless experience with this agency. BOOK NOW
The tour was arranged for us and detailed the day before. The morning of the tour we were picked up at our hotel, a…
Perfectly as advertised.
This tour is the best deal - includes all the fees, and transfer to/from the hotel in Miraflores made it super conv…
I am not a swimmer and I don't generally appreciate boats but this was worth it. An hour to the island was easy. N…
Wonderful Site Selections, Presentation of them, Service.
My wife and I were on a cruise that stopped in Lima. We found the cruise ship tours did not really cover Lima well,…
Fantastic last minute private tour
Our group of 7 contacted Lima Discover the day before we wanted to go on an adventure. We did Huacachina and Pisco/…
Best private tour of Lima
My guide José Ramos was fantastic. I was interested only in the history and going to the different neighborhoods. H…
Amazing expirience with Sea lions
We had great time at Palomino and expirenced swimming with sea lions in their natural habitant which I can recommen…
Knowledgeable, Adventurous, Fun
Our culinary tour in Peru started with Andres picking our group of six up (we eventually became a group of 8) at th…
Customized culinary experience
Couldn't say enough good things about our experience with Andres. He went above and beyond to create an unforgettab…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a great time at in Huacachina with Javier! It was definitely worth the 4 hour drive from Lima. It is an experience that we will never forget! Well worth it!
Written October 9, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
We are happy that you enjoyed our tour in Huacachina!!! Thank you for trusting us
Written November 15, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.