Rent a Hyundai H1 Campervan for a roadtrip in Peru. Road recommendations and permanent advice and communication is part of our support.
Minimum Rental Duration
Minimum rental period: 6 days. Prices are per day.
Pick up and drop off between 9.00 and 16.00 hours on week days. Weekends and Public Holidays an surcharge applies.
Vehicle Pick Up/Return
Vehicle Pick Up and Return will take place at our center and will take a couple hours for thorough explanations, demonstrations and inspection.
License and Minimum Age
A valid driver license from any country or an International Driver License is accepted when accompanied by a valid passport for a period of 90 days. The minimum age is 25 years.
The renter is fully liable for any damage to the vehicle or third party property if:
• The terms of the rental contract are breached.
• Damages sustained whilst the renter/driver is in breach of any traffic laws or ordinances.
• Damage to the vehicle which is caused by careless, willful or reckless driving.
• Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
• Driving on restricted roads.
• Camping away from recommended camping sites.
• Water submersion or salt water damage
• The vehicle was driven in a country in which written approval was not obtained from Intorno Experiences.
• Damage to undercarriage.
• Incorrect use of diff locks and/or transfer cases, i.e. driving on tar roads with diffs engaged.
• Punctures and tire damage.
The Hirer agrees not to use the unit for purposes different to the ones intended. All damage to the vehicle caused by inappropriate use will be the sole responsibility of the Hirer, even if the cost of repairs, etc. exceeds the deductible. INTORNO SAC will not be responsible for any loss (delays, losses, expenses, vehicle replacement, etc.) derived from such use.
Necessary repairs of up to US$ 200.00 may be affected without authorization and will be reimbursed. Amounts above US$ 200.00 require approval from Intorno Experiences.
Hirer acknowledges that he/she shall: be liable for the first $2,000 deductible (each accident/damage) of
the cost of repairs or salvage following loss of or damage to the vehicle and contents, accept liability of
his/her parking and traffic violations, authorize the use of the guarantee in cash provided for this agreement and rental/insurance when owing. Note: In case of rolling the vehicle, the deductible amount is $5,000.