Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from districts of San Isidro, Miraflores and Barranco)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Ballestas Islands
- Entry/Admission - Paracas Nature Reserve
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Other locations to include residential or Air BnB addresses in Miraflores, Barranco or San Isidro.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17153P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17153P7
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ballestas IslandsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Paracas Nature ReserveStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Integrity Tourism & Transportation
Joined in May 2014
#29 of 690 Tours & Activities in Lima
- maggie59400Great Lima Overview!We had a private guide and driver. No tourist should try to navigate Lima traffic on their own! We went to all of the Lima districts, learned a lot along the way, were given a brief lunch break at a wonderful tapas spot, and accomplished far more through this half day orientation than we would have on our own. Very knowledgeable guide and competent driver with clean vehicle. Highly recommend.
- Adventure79132500Lima Day TourOur English speaking guide and driver were both outstanding! Very personable and thorough. They were clearly very happy to introduce us to their country. Lima is a large chaotic city, but there are many hidden gems, from anthropological museums to colonial churches. Great restaurants too! Thoroughly enjoyed our day.
- katherines62100Best day in Lima!This tour was perfect for our one day in Lima! Our driver and amazing guide Nataly picked us up promptly from our hotel. Nataly prepared a comprehensive itinerary of Peru highlights, even making a lunch reservation at the delicious Museo Larco Cafe. We wanted to eat a little earlier and Nataly was so accommodating tweaking the plan / reservation. We packed in so many spots and learned so much about both Lima and Peru in general. Having a driver allowed Nataly to share information with us while we were transported from spot to spot. Museo Larco - both the museum and lunch - was a highlight! Nataly’s knowledge of the museum was impressive and further enhanced the experience. Highly recommend!
- corycory1000This tour has it allThis was one of the best tours my wife and I have ever taken. Blanca was an incredible tour guide and she is so knowledgeable and friendly. Even our driver was great. There’s no other way we could have seen so much in one day. One of our favorite highlights was Larco Musuem and the very nice lunch we had there in the museum restaurant. Can’t say it enough, Blanca was the best and made this a wonderful tour!
- P3346YZjosep00Integrity tourism what an amazing way to see Lima and the surrounding areasNati and Coqui were an incredible source of local knowledge. The areas we visited, were well selected and we arrived online or even sheas of time with plenty of time to walk around and enjoy. The online pick up from our hotel and in route to Chorrillos, for the amazing views and historic places. We also visited Barrancos, San Isidro and certainly not the least, Lima city center where e visited the Peruvian government building and the San Francisco cathedral with a exclusive personal tour of the catacombs from Nati.
- kwechter00Excellent guide and driverExcellent guide and driver - nice, punctual, knowledgeable- would highly recommend this tour through integrity tourism
- paigefS9344WG00Excellent ExperienceWe had Rosario Lopez “Charo” as our guide and Jean Franco as our driver. I chose this trip for my elderly mother and myself because we both love culture and history. Charo’s knowledge cannot be exceeded. She has incredible education and knowledge of Peru’s history and her energy and passion for her country was evident. Her English was excellent. She took us to unique and different places, including La Casa De La Cultura Criolla Rosa Mercedes Ayanna. Our driver Jean was safe and patient. It takes a skilled and brave driver to go through the streets of Lima. These two made our trip special. Well done.
- G1326PUgeorgeb00Excellent tour and guideMy wife and I have just completed the private full day tour of Lima. The tour was excellent in all respects from the pick up to the drop off to the itinerary. Nataly our guide was friendly and extremely knowledgeable with respect to both Lima and Peru. We have no hesitation in recommending this tour.
- KenSton00A Well Conducted Enjoyable Tour ExperienceHighly recommend this tour. Having already seen Centro Historico de Lima (Old Towne), this tour allowed us to see equally interesting 'outlying' areas of Lima. We very much enjoyed Marco's commentary as our tour guide with Jorge as our equally capable driver. Thanks to both of you for introducing your City to us. Pick up at our was on time, and the tour vehicle was spotless. Getting out of the vehicle and doing some walking during our tour so that we could experience some of the tour highlights firsthand was welcomed. This is not a 'fly by' tour. A little pricey, but it was a private tour and in the end, my wife and I agreed that the tour $ was well spent.
- Tracys12300A taste of modern and ancient Lima.Our guide Nataly and driver Jorge were an absolute delight. They were so easy to converse with and we laughed a lot. The tour was very interesting from the fishing village of Chorrillos to the ancient site of Pachacamac. They went above and beyond to accommodate my needs being in a wheelchair. This trip is to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. Gaby, our guide on yesterday’s Highlights of Lima tour took a photograph of us and Nataly made a watercolour painting of us set in Pachacamac, which she presented to us as a gift. Lisa, the owner of the company, also sent us a gift of chocolates. So very thoughtful. Integrity tourism is a professional company and a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone visiting Lima.
- Tracys12300Discovering the diversity of Lima.Gaby and our driver were excellent. They arrived on time and from the moment we met there was an instant rapport. The tour was very informative and very interesting. This company have been a pleasure to deal with and I totally recommend them to anyone visiting Lima.
- NYCMIAMIGIRL00Highlights of Lima in a day! PerfectJorge our driver and marco our guide were great. We really got to see so much Of Lima in a full day and it was well worth it. I would highly recommend this company. We are seasoned travelers and this company and their team were professional, punctual and efficient. We even had a nice lunch at the larco museum which was a nice break in the day. I would use them again should I be back in peru. My husband and son also had a great experience
- S R00Very Informative and Fun!Great Experience! One of the best tour guides! Nataly was super friendly and very knowledgeable. We learned so much! She gave great recommendations for other places for us to visit and eat. Would definitely recommend for anyone visiting Lima!
- TrishMile00Personal, insightful, fabulousNataly and Corki were fabulous. We came away knowing so much more about the city than we had ever anticipated. They were both so friendly, helpful, insightful and made sure we had a wonderful time. Highly recommend this team.
- Oscar Z00A++Awesome experience, they were on time, Blanca was an excellent tour guide, answered all our questions. The tour was great and the food was amazing. I would highly recommend it!