At 13:15 pm you will be picked up from your hotel in Cuzco, beginning our visit in the exquisite Temple of the Sun of Qoricancha (today the church of Santo Domingo), considered in times of the Incas the most important religious place in the empire; if Cuzco was the navel of the world, Qoricancha was the center of that navel. Later we will be in the Cathedral, a Spanish construction today symbol of Hispanic domination. The interior furniture shows a mix of Spanish and local art. Later we will be in the Temple of the Sun of Saqsayhuaman, place to which the Spanish called the fortress and the Inca sites of Tambomachay and Qenqo. We will finish our tour in a craft workshop to recognize the wool of various auquénidos del Ande with purchase possibilities.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-80, max of 19 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Certified professional guide in English and / or Spanish with knowledge of Inca history.
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Q'enqo
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Start of the tour with pick up at the hotel, Airbnb or other; located in the city center (If your hotel is outside the city, we will coordinate for our meeting in the Plaza de Armas)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 233184P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco on Tripadvisor
- How much is Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco?
- Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco price starts from $20.00. Discover and book Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco on Tripadvisor
- What is the Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco cancellation policy?
- Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco?
- Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco is hosted by Sumayaq Peru Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sumayaq Peru Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 233184P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1QorikanchaStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Cusco CathedralStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3SacsayhuamanStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Q'enqoStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sumayaq Peru Travel
Joined in September 2018
#824 of 2,286 Tours & Activities in Cusco
- SelenaMtchll00Enjoyed it!They were really nice and informative. I had a great time on the tour and would definitely recommend it to anyone coming to Cusco and wanting to see the city.
- A9332JFhenryb00First time in Cuzco & Machu PicchuI want to thanks Rosario, Alejandro and their agency Sumayaq Peru Travel without them we couldn't make and have this wonderful experience and adventure in Cuzco. Great services and everything was organized on time and save us a lot of time and money from our arrived to departed to USA. I will definitely recommend to anyone who is planning to come to Cuzco and Machu Picchu.
- Zybach00A great guide in PeruI was able to have Wilian as my guide in Cusco to show me all the highlights of this beautiful city. He had great knowledge about the history and culture of the Inkas. He was a very enjoyable guide and I would recommend him if you are looking for a guided tour in the area.
- Debbie R00N/ATour of Cuzco was exceptional. Our guide provided an abundance of facts, folklore, history and so forth. Guide had an excellent command of the English language and was a super “people person.” Delightful trip which will be repeated in the near future!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Excelentes servicios turisticos, puntuales, bien planificados y muy buena capacitacion de los guias. Muy recomendables
Written November 22, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco provided by Sumayaq Peru Travel
Product Overview: Traditional Tour of the City of Cusco
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos