Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days
By Homestay Journey
Live a unique Andean Cultural Experience in Huchuy Qosqo, Sacred Valley of the Incas and Machu Picchu Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo and Machu Picchu is a unique trip where we will show you the real highlands life, passing through high altitude villages (4200m) where farmers practice thousand-year-old customs, and beliefs. Our stay overnight at homestay in the where people are still living in the ancient way, the lodgings are rustic but comfortable you may experience unforgettable moments. Completely separate from modernization. Lama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu connect with on the original ancestral pre-Inca paths, and you will see flora and fauna, treading upon different ecological layers (up to 4250m) also see the best views of Sacred Valley of the Incas and a beautiful small canyon of Puma Punku in the hike to Huchuy Qosqo. If you want an adventurous cultural experience experiential with the Andean peoples off the beaten path, the Llama Trek is for you!
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport: Private and collective transport as mentioned in the program
- Porters and lamas for the hike
- The Expeditions’ train (two way ticket)
- Entrance fee: Huchuy Qosqo, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu.
- Lodging: with a Homestay family in Huchuy Qosqo and in a *** Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Entry/Admission - Huchuy Qosqo
- Meals: Lunch in Aguas Calientes and dinner in Cusco
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125909P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days
What you can expect during your visit
- CURRENT PERU GOVERNMENT TRAVELER INFORMATION - Updated MARCH 12, 2021 Peru has lifted its quarantine requirements for all international travelers. Travelers to Peru do have to present a negative COVID-19 test result, taken no more than 72 hours before departure, to enter the country.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days on Tripadvisor
- How much is Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days?
- Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days price starts from $1,200.00. Discover and book Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days cancellation policy?
- Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days?
- Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days is hosted by Homestay Journey. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Homestay Journey on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Llama Trek to Huchuy Qosqo & Machu Picchu 3 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125909P16
Chinchero - Huchuy Qosqo
HUCHUY QOSQO - Aguas Calientes
Aguas Calientes - Cusco
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
An amazing overnight trek! Everything was taken care of perfectly. The hike itself is not easy, but not too hard. O…
We had a wonderful week exploring the Sacred Valley. I am so happy I got to meet Cesar. I absolutely recommend to p…
Peru is beautiful of course and seeing the sights was wonderful, but it was truly amazing how we were made to feel …
Been travelling a month in Peru, staying with local people whenever I could, but this tour with Cesar was the close…
Amazing local experience
If you're looking for something local, getting to know some families following their ancient roots away from the ma…
After the incredible experience in Peru with Homestay Journey, delightful and inspiring Cezar and his team, I am co…
Treck to Machu Picchu with Lamas
If you want to discover real Andean People, good and pure, person who really have nice connections with nature, mou…
Experience the authentic Heart of the Andes
We traveled with Homestay Journey from Cusco to the incomparable 5000M vista above Palcoyo, Standing there, you ar…
An amazing experience we had with HOMESTAY FAMILY and our tour guide Cesar. We traveled a lot around Peru but this…
Cesar IS Peru
Cesar offered us an incredible and no doubt authentic experience of Peru. He incarnates the very soul of his beauti…
Vinicunca Trek (7 color mountain)
Great Experience!! Cesar, our guide, was such an insightful person with vast knowledge of the Inca culture. He hims…
I visited Peru with my in-laws and had the amazing priviledge of having Cesar as our guide. On our last day of our …
Huchuy Qosqo Hike & Home Stay (little known gem of a hike)
This was easily one of my favorite experiences during my 5 weeks in Peru. About the Hike. If you are looking for …
Amazing Spiritual Journey
I definitely recommend Cesar, if you are traveling to Peru! I was touched by the Sacred Blessing Ceremony he conduc…