humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day
By Andes Peru Tour & Adventure
Humantay Lake Trek is one of Peru’s most scenic 1 day treks to Humantay Lake drive through the local indigenous villages of Iscuchaca and Limatambo keeping the Inca traditions alive. The incredibly turquoise lake is situated at the base of the majestic glacier covered Salkantay Mountain Range. The views are absolutely breath taking.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation, breakfast and lunch, entrance tickets, professional guide.
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- water, tips for the guide, horses, canes.
- Departure details
- Centro Histórico, Cusco, Peru we go to the hotels to pick up the travellers.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120993P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day?
- humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day price starts from $140.85. Discover and book humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day on Tripadvisor
- What is the humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day cancellation policy?
- humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day?
- humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day is hosted by Andes Peru Tour & Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Andes Peru Tour & Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 120993P30
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCentro HistóricoCentro Histórico, Cusco, Peruwe go to the hotels to pick up the travellers.See address & details
- 1Humantay LakeStop: 3 hours - Admission includedDAY 1 – CUSCO – HUMANATAY LAKE – CUSCO We pick you up from your hotel in Cusco at 4:30am and drive 3 hours to the trailhead of Soraypampa located in the lush valley of the Apurimac River. Here we will enjoy hot breakfast made by our professional chef. We hike along a path called the “Camino Real,” as we gain altitude. After reaching the tiny village, where few amenities exist, we continue for another hour and a half, ascending 1,200 feet in just 2 miles up a steep path. After conquering the last hill, we will gaze down on a turquoise lake below, which is surrounded by steep peaks and an impressive glacier. On the trek you are surrounded by the Salkantay Mountains, one of Peru’s most sacred mountains, towering 20,600 feet with a sheer and snowy face. The equally impressive Humantay Peak, rising 19,412 feet, is also within view. Shamans and other natives will often give blessing when reaching the crystal-clear waters of Humantay Lake. Once we reach the lakeshore, we relax, enjoy a snack, go for a swim (if you are brave!) or give thanks to Pachamama (Mother Earth). When you are ready to hike back down, we will descend to Soraypampa and have a hot lunch while enjoying the breathtaking panoramic views of the snowy peaks. We drive back to Cusco and drop you off at your hotel. A beautiful opportunity to know the Andes of Peru and the beauty of nature. You can also enjoy the majestic view of the most important snow in the region of Cusco.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A great visit to Cusco ruins
It was an excellent tour. It was my first time visiting Cusco and I had no idea what to do. This was a great and f…
One of the best tours we have taken
Our tour guide was Jose and he did an amazing job of not only educating us, but being very patient and answering al…
Best Views of Cusco
It was nice to spend a relaxing day viewing some local sites. I got to learn about Inca culture and also feed some …
This was an excellent tour with an excellent guide. Jose was extremely knowledgeable and very thorough in his pre…
Engaging Tour Guide - Jose Titto
Jose titto was a great guide. He was informative and engaging. The sites were beautiful too. Well worth it.
Don’t miss this opportunity!!!
Our guide, Jose, was amazing!!! Very knowledgeable, kind, funny. We learned so much about the Inca and Quechua cult…
A Fascinating Tour Around Cusco
My guide Jose was experienced and had a wealth of knowledge of the Inca culture. On visiting various sites he was a…
Highly recommend Cusco city tour
We had a wonderful time on this amazing tour! Jose was extremely knowledgeable. We learned so much from him.
Cusco half day tour
Our guide, Gary was knowledgeable, helpful, and very solicitous of our well-being. His excellent history of the rui…
Rich, cultural experience
What a wonderful way to see so many different part of Cusco! We did the Super City Tour and our guide Jose Ttito wa…
We did this tour this morning and it was amazing with Jose. He was informative and very acknowledge. He went an ext…
Great succinct way to visit most important near Cusco.
Great way to see many of the most important Incan temples and ruins near Cusco. Great driver and guide - Gracias Jo…
Cusco Four Ruins Tour
Really enjoyed this tour. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and really brought meaning to the archeological si…
Great experience, highly recommended
We had a great time with José and Antonio. Jose was very knowledgable and explain everything in detailed. Thank you…
Such an Amazing Tour!
This was such an amazing tour! We were not sure we wanted to do a tour, but booked it kind of last minute and we ar…
Buy it with
humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day provided by Andes Peru Tour & Adventure
Product Overview: humantauy lake prived trekking 1 day
|Number of Photos||1|