Lowest price guarantee
Ages 8-70, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up (from Cusco downtown only)
- Round trip transportation
- Spanish/ English-speaking guide
- Riding gear (saddle and helmet)
- Qualified hostler or horse trainer
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from Cusco downtown hotels only. If your hotel is located far from downtown, please head to the meeting point location.
- Plaza Kusipata, F2M9+5X2, Cusco 08002, Peru If your hotel is located far from downtown, please head to the meeting point: Plaza Kusipata (best known as Regocijo)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 155277P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony?
- Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony price starts from $89.24. Discover and book Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony cancellation policy?
- Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony?
- Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony is hosted by Peru & U. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peru & U on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 155277P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPlaza KusipataOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Balcon del DiabloStop: 90 minutesNext, on the balcony of the devil we will pass through a natural cave formed thousands of years ago which was used by the Incas as a sacred place. At the end of the tour, we will take our snacks and return to the ranch to board the private transport to the city, ending our activity on an average of 04 hours. Drop off at your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Peru & U
Joined in April 2018
#385 of 1,383 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- cmas_d00Lifetime experience!A fantastic lifetime experience took place in Lake Titikaka. We spent 2 wonderful days in 3 island of the lake. We were accommodated in local’s houses who took very well care of us. The trip was more than well organised. Of course our two guides Juan Carlos and Pablo took it to a whole new level and they deserve the best! Definitely recommended.
- Q7422GLandrewr00ended up being the BEST ticket and the best thing we saw in PeruWe booked REALLY late and so had to take a premium payment option and initially thought that the route we got was not so great. However, the route was not only route#3 but also allowed access for photo shooting to the typical postcard shots. However, we only found this out because our guide told us this. The staff at the centre also did not mention this. Remember to take the extra documentation which Peru & U mail to you in the last minute as you will maybe need this - depending on the ticket you get (we got the ticket which is intended for people completing the Inca Trail and these forms somehow handle this). Machupicchu really is an incredible place to visit with the wonderfully harmonious integration of the buildings with the surrounding nature.
- 0Poinsettia00Excellent full day tour to see last Inca rope bridgeThis was a lengthy day tour but well worth it to see the only Inca rope bridge and see how it is created. Along the way we had toilet stops, breakfast and lunch buffet stops, and a few more stops to break up the ride and just to see interesting Peru highlights. Good driver on switchback roads, excellent and beautiful scenery and a guide who knew English and gave knowledgeable commentary along the way. Nice 15 passenger van. Well organized and conducted. Highly recommend for anyone who can sit quietly on a bus. Older kids will definitely enjoy but it is a 12 hour day.
- 0Poinsettia00Impressions of Peru and UWe used Peru and U for a 12+hour day trip to Q’eswachaka Rope Bridge. They were on time and organized everyone to meet together so as to travel with a single full van. They made sure we had stops along the way at interesting places (with toilets). Meals were included because it was a long tour. The 15 passenger van was comfortable. The driver was good on switchbacks and the guide knew both English and Spanish and had much to tell us. Our tour was good. I would expect other tours with Peru and U would be similar. The bridge itself was an amazing part of Inca tradition to see.
- C9952EKalexanderg00Scam Ticket Watch outThis is not a real offer the original entrance ticket is not even half the price they sell you here a inka trail ticket without the inka trail ( but you still pay for it ) but you wont find anything abbout that in the description here its sold as official entrance ticket but this is not the case.
- Dimagian00BOLIVIA HUATAJATA FULL DAYGreat Tour! We enjoyed the full day tour which was guided by two excellent guides (1x in Peru and 1x in Bolivia). Thanks a lot to all of you!
- ChriSte9800Splendid days in the Cusco areaWe spent six days in the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Cusco and without this company and its dedicated team it would not have been half the fun. Our itinerary involved a good part of organisation and logistics, including airport transfer to our first stop in the Sacred Valley, a one day Short Inca Trail hike to Machu Picchu, Vistadome train back to Ollantaytambo, private transport to Cusco and a Cusco and surrounding ruins city tour. While a luxury hotel chain was not able to provide what we wanted, Peru&U tailored everything individually to our demands, provided great and personal service and arranged for the somewhat challenging logistics of taking our luggage to Cusco and our overnight bags to Machu Picchu while we we hiking the Short Inca Trail. Our really nice and knowledgeable private guide guided us pleasantly and safely on the trail, in Machu Picchu (including the way up to Huayna Picchu) and through Cusco and its surrounding ruins. Peru&U made this trip an unforgettable experience for us. Highly recommended!
- LiziDickens00Over all quite good for the priceGreat meeting day before trek providing a through overview of the following 5 days. Cute campsites, EXCELLENT FOOD with a bountiful variety! Guide on the trek was cold at first but warmed up as days passed. Rules state if traveling solo you'll be roomed with a person of the same sex. On the last night they room me with a solo male traveler. I immediately informed them that is not ok and they fixed the problem. Unfortunately weather forced us to abandon part of the hiking however I appreciate that our safety was priority. I bailed on the bus ride up and hiked to Machu Pichu.
- stephie13700Amazing service & guideWe loved the whole experience. It was very easy to communicate via WhatsApp with Javier and his team. Javier organized last minute an amazing guide for us - Richard. Richard took 3 hours to explain the whole Inca history and Machu Picchu to us. It was truly amazing, we learned a lot and saw the greatest sights of Machu Picchu. Thank you for everything!
- KMelt131300Amazing guideOur guide, Jean Franco, made this trip incredible. The train ride is pretty, and Aguas Calientes is nice, but having an amazing tour guide made our trip to Machu Picchu all the more remarkable. Beyond that, the company, Peru & U, was very flexible with us. I botched our meet-up time, and they worked with me. We got back from the tour early, and they worked with me. They were flexible and helpful every step of the way. An awesome experience that made Machu Picchu come alive.
- justwaterbed00Lake Titicaca experienceIntriguing and interesting trip to the Uros islands and Taquile. Learnt so much of the culture and way of life. Be warned it is a strenuous walk uphill onTaquile rewarded by lunch with amazing views.
- DrewCV3700ONE OF THE BEST DAYS EVER!We booked a guided tour to Machu Picchu as part of a 9 week Latin American trip and the experience that we had with Peru & U made our visit the highlight of our whole trip so far (and we’ve had some great ones)! From start to finish the communications we’re good, but the professional logistics they put together to: arrange a 1-2-1 with our guide at our hotel, escort us to and from MP Citadel, provide us with the best guide possible and arrange a fantastic quality tasting-menu lunch at the end… was phenomenal. We have to give the highest praise possible to our professional local guide Joel Andre, who brought both the Incan Citadel and the MP Mountain climb to life. His knowledge of the site, the ancient traditions and their advanced and balanced spiritual thinking was enlightening. His careful consideration of our progress towards the summit was so appreciated as it is a challenge and he just sensed when to stop to point out healing plants or beautiful wildlife. We were the oldest mountain climbers in the book over the last two days, but we made it when many others didn’t, because thanks to Joel we were climbing at one with the mountain! It was a special and spiritual experience we will never forget as it was made into one of the best days of our 36 years of married life together. Thank you Joel. Thank you Peru & U! 🙌👏👏👏
- rdmiller202200Amazing value for money!This tour was fantastic, for only around £65 per person you get all your transport, meals and a great guide. We had José Carlos as our guide and he was great - gave us loads of interesting info and always made sure everyone understood the plan for the day. You get to see the incredible floating islands of Uros and then head to Amantani to stay the night with a family. Our homestay experience was more like a bed and breakfast - not much interaction with the family - but it was still lovely and very welcoming. That night they throw you a party in the town centre with traditional costumes and music which was super fun. The next day you go to Taquile island reknowned for its beautiful textiles and are served lunch (with a veggie option). We loved every minute of this tour and would highly recommend!
- Happy-Go-Lica00Quick & Easy Machu Picchu Ticket PurchasePeru & U saved our butts after our initial Machu Picchu ticket purchase fell through with another company. We managed to find Peru & U by chance and are so grateful we did as we were able to visit Machu Picchu with pretty last minute tickets! Big thank you to Yolanda for organising our tickets for us. I would happily recommend Peru & U - their service was efficient and well organised.
- AbiP123400Learned so much, great guideWe enjoyed our tour with Pilar so much - she was really an incredible guide and we just enjoyed spending the afternoon with her! She was such a wealth of knowledge. We especially liked the tour of Qoricancha and all the details she gave us.
Buy it with
Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony provided by Peru & U
Product Overview: Cusco: Horseback ride to the Moon Temple and the Devil Balcony
Number of Photos