Sacred Valley of the Incas
By Amaru Explorer
The Sacred Valley Tour is one of the most popular and obligatory tours in the Cusco region. The Sacred Valley of the Incas was a crucial area for the Inca empire, and it functioned as both an agricultural, spiritual, and political center for them. Throughout its length, there are many Inca, and Pre-Inca sites that can be found and the Sacred Valley tour visits the two main sites, Pisac and Ollantaytambo. You will find out more about the Inca’s history and why the Sacred Valley was such a famous political, agricultural, and spiritual hotspot for them. In comparison to the conventional tours that are characterized by large groups, little time spent at the sites and visiting only some locations, our small-group tour of 2-8 people guarantees a personal experience. Many tourists opt to do this tour just before their visit to Machu Picchu to choose the option of finishing at Ollantaytambo town, from where you could catch the train to Aguas Calientes (the nearest town to Machu Picchu).
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Pick-up from the hotel.
- Official Tour Guide Service in English and Spanish.
- Transfer to the hotel at the end of the tour.
- Tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to all places to visit
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86774P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Sacred Valley of the Incas?
- Sacred Valley of the Incas price starts from $112.83. Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sacred Valley of the Incas cancellation policy?
- Sacred Valley of the Incas cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sacred Valley of the Incas?
- Sacred Valley of the Incas is hosted by Amaru Explorer. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amaru Explorer on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sacred Valley of the Incas on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86774P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1PisacStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2OllantaytamboStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3ChincheroStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
"Magical Sacred Valley"
Definitely my visit to Cusco was the best, I visited the Sacred Valley where I observed places that maintain their …
"A wonderful travel"
One of the most beautiful experiences I had when making the trip to Machuppichu on the Inca Trail, it is incredible…
My trip to the Sacred Valley and Machupicchu was the best, I really enjoyed the landscapes, I had an incredible exp…
Terrible experience. Our group of 12 had a reservation. I tried contacting the tour guide a week before for confi…
An unforgettable experience with Amaru Explorer.
My experience with Amaru Explorer began when we put together our program with the sites that interested us. All tha…
Excellent, Intelligent, Fun and Knowledgeable Guides and Crew!
Best priced, super small groups and efficient tour. My Husband and I decided for our honeymoon to visit Cabo in Me…
Got there in the end but it was organised chaos
For anyone going to Machu Picchu via tour group service. Please read this review, as a first time goer to Machu Pi…
We had a wonderful experience. Amaru explorer provided us the best information, place and price. I totally recommen…
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.