Pisco is one of the Peruvian flag products. This workshop allows to know all the secrets of this magnificent Peruvian spirit drink and enjoy recipes and exotic flavors, learning and guaranteeing a good time.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Cooking Equipment
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Local snacks and fruits
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Siete Cuartones 250, Cusco 08002, Peru We are located at Calle Siete Cuartones 249, Cusco
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168473P7
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pisco Workshop?
- How much is Pisco Workshop?
- Pisco Workshop price starts from $32.00. Discover and book Pisco Workshop on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pisco Workshop cancellation policy?
- Pisco Workshop cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pisco Workshop on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pisco Workshop?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168473P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
We Cook Peru Cooking Classes
Joined in September 2019
#18 of 99 Classes & Workshops in Cusco
- Tour2800501443500NonexistentWe tried for 45 minutes to find the address listed to no avail. The locals including a Hotel concierge and manager did not know if this place even exists. Of all the chocolate tours listed this one looked to be the best. Very disappointing. I was promised a refund from TA several weeks ago. That never happened as well.
- Allday_alpaca00Simply the best!Melanie and the whole team were wonderful! The market tour, the instruction, everything! They even accommodated a special request I had for learning the Peruvian way to make cacao hot chocolate! The kitchen is very modern and just overall a great set up!
- shez86uk00Brilliant class!We had a great time on the Market Tour and in the cooking class. We had our nine month year old daughter with us and everyone was very accomodating. The teaching was clear and fun and the menu was tasty and interesting. The kitchen and courtyard is set up really well and everything and everyone was very professional. A must do in Cusco!
- Kathrynsaw50000Afternoon well spent !Melanie and the we cook peru staff were great! She took my friend and i (and another couple) on a market tour to learn about the local fruits and foods. We went back to the workshop and had an afternoon full of laughs learning to cook peruvian foods! We left with a full tummy !
- jdrillbit00Fun atmosphere, great staff, informative as well as social.We went as part of a tour group and mixed with another tour group. Melanie’s market tour of the SAN Pedro Market was a highlight. We got to sample numerous fruits of the region, and simply got to absorb the sounds and the smells of this lively market! Melanie was a great head chef, explained everything very clearly and easily accommodated our large group. Would certainly recommend to friends,
- Conor M00Great people + atmosphereWe went here as a part of a group tour and mixed with another group tour. They could bot have been more helpful and friendly. Very engaging and informative. It's great value for money.
- seamer6200A fabulous way to have fun, cook and meet fellow travellersWe had a really wonderful experience this afternoon with Melanie and her team at We Cook Peru. She took us to the local market to share with us a bit of local food knowledge and let us taste some of the local fruits. We shared the cooking table with a great group of travellers from all different parts of the world which was really interesting and the shared experience really makes it.Melanie is a fantastic presenter. Although we booked online and the booking never made its way to Melanie she went out of her way to let us join a group a few hours After than our scheduled time and couldn’t have been more apologetic that the booking never got to her( not her fault by the way) . I can’t thank her and the team enough for this.
- tsonyc00Fun Authentic Peruvian cooking classFun evening cooking delicious food in such a nice setting. Kitchen and the courtyard were great as were Ivan, Cristo and Melanie. Highly recommend.
- MelissaW76400Absolutely perfect!An awesome cooking class and fun chefs/teachers! My friend and I always enjoy cooking classes when we travel, and Bruno and Sebastian made our class a great experience! We learned how to make Pisco sours, ceviche, quinoa salad, aji de gallina, and stuffed rocoto and had so much fun doing it. I thought the class was very reasonably priced (especially compared to other classes that are available in Cusco) and we had a great time. Thank you so much!
- jackietrehorn00Great fun and valueGreat fun and value. Fun in learning how to mix and balance ingredients in pisco sours or ceviche or a lomo saltado. Learn by doing with a patient chef. They’ll take all the pictures you want. The value is getting a couple of pisco sours, a ceviche appetizer, a main dish, and a home made ice cream desert, AND a cooking lesson w recipes for $35 USD. I never do this sort of thing, but it was fun.
- carleshaw201800Nicely done!This cooking class was great! All of the dishes were tasty and the desert (homemade ice cream) was delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
- OlafMeuwese00Lots of fun and wonderful foodFirst we had a nice walk through Cuzco and the market, then back in the kitchen we learned how to make the classic Pisco Sour and some entree and main dishes. I really loved the team that guided us. They really took the time and had lots of personal attention. Luckily we succeeded and the food was great. Overall really great experience.
- Linda S00Very fun, interesting and energetic cooking classSorry It took me so long to review this cooking class + market tour which happened on Oct 20, 2019. Both the class and market tour were very fun, interesting, informative and energetic. First, Hernzn picked me in the hotel and brought me to the local market (not a tourist one, local people did buy food here). He introduced some local culture, let me taste some special fruits. And also spent extra time to help me buy some coffee and chocolate as souvenirs to my friends and colleagues. When I arrived in their kitchen, I was quite impressed by the big stainless counter and equipment. It really looked like a North-American-style professional kitchen. Everyone had her own station (another girl joined me). Bruno taught us how to make excellent pisco sours, quino salad and lomo saltado, accompanied with Latin music and dancing, and sometimes also with real fire (a cooking method) :) And we also tried everything we made in the nice court yard garden. It was a very amazing experience.
- 406laurie00LauriThe kitchen is great. Everyone has their own cooking station and there are many stove top burners so everyone gets a chance to cook. The food was delicious and they send you the recipes you cook plus more so you can make it at home. It was cool to visit the market because we learned about the items and got to try some fruits and bread. I recommend the cooking class since it is fun, interesting and delicious!
- 525annettem00Peruvian CookingReally enjoyed the afternoon cooking Peruvian food and making Pisco Sours. It was very engaging and good fun. Very glad we did it. Really good value for money.
Buy it with
Pisco Workshop provided by We Cook Peru Cooking Classes
Product Overview: Pisco Workshop
Number of Photos