Maras and Moray are incredible places. Maras is home to salt mines. Moray has ruins in the form of the Roman Coliseum. On this Chinchero Maras Moray tour, you will visit the sites that were used for experimentation and investigation of many different agricultural products.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Transfers from/to centrally located hotels in Cusco city
- Ticket entrances (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Ollantaytambo
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up available for hotels located in the historic center of Cusco
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P579
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- You should bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera
- We recommend a good altitude acclimatization before start any activity
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Maras Moray Chinchero Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Maras Moray Chinchero Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Maras Moray Chinchero Tour?
- Maras Moray Chinchero Tour price starts from $52.50. Discover and book Maras Moray Chinchero Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maras Moray Chinchero Tour cancellation policy?
- Maras Moray Chinchero Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maras Moray Chinchero Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maras Moray Chinchero Tour?
- Maras Moray Chinchero Tour is hosted by Tangol Tours Cusco. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tangol Tours Cusco on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maras Moray Chinchero Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5674P579
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Chinchero DistrictStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Salt Mine of MarasStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3MorayStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tangol Tours Cusco
Joined in February 2011
#986 of 2,357 Tours & Activities in Cusco
- cmpizz00Exciting and unique!Wow! This was a totally unique experience. I’ve never rock climbed before and neither has my husband. We managed it, though and while there are moments which really make your heart flutter, it was worth it. Lunch in the glass pods high above the sacred valley was wonderful! Really delicious and with that backdrop…just wow. The guys at the climb are experienced, patient and cheerful! How they cooked such a wonderful lunch all the way up there was beyond me but I’m so grateful I got to benefit from it. The zip lining on the way down was exhilarating too! It was a once in a lifetime experience. It does require some level of physical fitness, though. My husband and I are in our late 50’s/early 60’s and we certainly managed it okay but it was work - just an FYI.
- juliakI1647NN004 wonderful days in ManuI spent 4 wonderful days in Manu with Green Amazon Tours Peru. We saw lots of wildlife, Jose was a fantastic guide and the food was great too. highly recommended company
- U4565LAericb00Exhilarating and unique travel opportunityThis was a great experience that affords excellent views! The guides (Leo, Danny, and Carlos) were patient, helpful, and made us feel very secure. It was steeper than I expected, so their knowledge, expertise, and calming demeanor were much appreciated; they even let me ride the ziplines with the guide! I highly recommend booking with this company\guides. There is even an opportunity to have a photographer capture your entire journey.