This impressive tour is the only one that mixes three periods of Andean history, visits 3 places corresponding to the Inca, Pre-Inca and colonial times. Our exclusive service will make you live this experience in an incredible way
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide (Spanish and English)
- Tourist Transportation and Professional Driver.
- Entry/Admission - Tipon
- Boleto Turístico: S/70 (or S/130, this will also be useful for the Sacred Valley and City Tour)
- Andahuaylillas: S/15
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- C. Espinar 208, Cusco 08002, Peru Corner with the El Medio Street
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29713P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE TOUR:
- Tourist ticket (not included in the price, you can buy it at the door of the archaeological centers), bring emergency money
- Passport or identity document (current)
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses.
- Comfortable sneakers for the visit.
- Light and warm clothes.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- Not recommended for crippled people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day?
- Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day price starts from $160.00. Discover and book Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day cancellation policy?
- Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day?
- Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day is hosted by Kantu Peru Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kantu Peru Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour to the South Valley of Cusco 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29713P26
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atC. Espinar 208Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byCusco
- 1TiponStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Acceso a PikillactaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3AndahuaylillasStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Kantu Peru Tours
Joined in November 2015
#79 of 1,386 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- athanasiam201800Amazing place, worth the hikeGreat tour! The hike uphill was definitely worth it. The view of the lake was stunning once the fog cleared up. The bus ride was bumpy but our driver, Fernando, was really skilled. Oscar, our tour guide, was able to meet everyone's fitness level. The horses were somewhat rebelious, going on foot was a wise choice. And the walking poles that were provide were very useful. The food, both breakfast and lunch were tasty and the hosting people were friendly. Generally, we really enjoyed this day trip.
- MartinaGRT00Great tour at the Rainbow MountainsGreat tour at the rainbow mountains. They picked us up on time and the guide was super nice and well equipped to help people that were struggling with height. Super suggested
- 903annelisem00Great company with great staff and activitiesI booked this tour online for my parents because they are older and can't use technology like me. I am delighted to say that Kantu took care of them as their own family and they kept me informed everyday of the status of my parents' trip. Beside providing me with daily report on them they let me adjust the tour to add one extra night the day before and change an activity that would have been too strenuous on them for another activity without charging me any extra for the alternative activity. My parents said that everyone at the company was extremely nice and attentive to their needs and everything was always very well explained to them. They loved how smoothly their trip went and obviously enjoy every treasure the country had to provide. They praised about the amability of the staff all along their adventure. They want to go back someday and said they would advise anyone who wants to take a trip to Peru to use Kantu. For me I want to thanks Waldir very much for the daily feedbacks, it helped me feel better about my parents taking this trip.
- Jackie S00Kantu is the choice for Cusco!I was traveling solo for the first time so I thought it would be a good idea to book a tour. Kantu rocked it. Excellent communication. Knowledgeable tour guides, safe drivers, nice accommodations, and clean and comfortable transportation. Freddy took excellent care of us on the Rainbow Mountain excursion, by far the most challenging of the destinations. 5 stars for Kantu, Waldir, Freddy and the guides and drivers. Would ABSOLUTELY recommend.
- Excursion1513656797100Excellent tour companyTour company was very good. Excellent customer service from start to finish. I would recommend them.
- 689stavv00The best guides , amazing trip!Amazing trip, well planned! Willy was our guide in the area of Cusco, he is very polite and friendly , we learned many many things from him. He is the best! Also Maria (the guide) in Lima was excellent ❤️!
- mustabaa00Nice Service, really recommendable!Really great Service and helpful Personal (especially Fredy Kruger and wilson). I can recommend this Trip. Really beautiful nature.
- 518macristinag00Phenomenal TripThe tour was phenomenal. Kantu Tours really exerted their best effort to make my travel a lifetime to remember. They placed me in a a very nice hotel in the heart of Cusco. The daily itineraries were crafted well. There’s always a communication that Wadhir send at the end of the day to check how was my day and to give me a heads up on what will be the expectations the following day. He was consistent throughout the 7day tour. I would like to give special mention to the tour guide and driver on November 21, which was my birthday - Jose and Freddy( as he call himself Freddy Krugger) 😊 for Rainbow Mountain and also November 22 for Humantay lake ( Driver Eustavio and tour guide Freddy) They were very attentive to the needs of all the people in the van. They made sure that he offers help when needed. Freddy with his jolly self made the climb in Rainbow Mountain and Humantay lake a breeze. He is very knowledgeable on the history and facts of the place we toured. Another thing that was memorable was when Kantu Tours gave me a surprise birthday cake to celebrate my birthday and make it more memorable. Thank you Kantu Peru!!! It is my first time using Kantu Peru tours but i would say that this won’t be the last. I would definitely use it again and recommend to all my friends ( which i did already) Again, thank you Kantu Peru and Freddy and see you again!!
- irfanih202300Best experiences in Cusco & Machu PicchuMy first time traveling alone but it went easier with the helps of Kantu Peru Tours, especially my personal guide assistant during this trip, Waldir. The day I arrived in Cusco I had problem with my luggage, but Waldir helped me to resolve it, thank you so much. I had had great experiences, clear guidance, & very fast response on communication. Really enjoyed my tours.
- davemW4112OQ00Machu Picchu Trip of a LifetimeWe were very pleased with our experience with Kantu Peru Tours!! Our driver, Ruben, was punctual, friendly, and eager to answer our questions. The office called us the day before to clarify any questions and make sure we had the plans and time frames set for the trains and the tour. Our tour guide Herald was amazing, super friendly, and very accommodating. His commentary was beyond expectation and he was very creative with the camera...but also he know precisely where all the great photo spots were. We did circuit 3 with the Montana Machu Picchu option, and we would do it again in an heartbeat. Lunch at Julian-Sami Restaurant was absolutely delicious with native Peruvian Food. The view was right on the river and our server, Sol, was also very friendly, personable, and attentive. We took two different trains and both were great experiences! Our afternoon train was a lot of fun and included a drink and a snack, music and dancing, and a really fun fashion show! THANK YOU Kantu Peru Tours... we highly recommend you!
- Amrisha B00Day trip to Rainbow MountainWe booked Kantu for a day trip to Rainbow Mountain. Oskar was super friendly, helpful, and attentive and we had the best time!
- yinkaf201600Amazing!!The views were absolutely amazing - as was the experience! Oscar was incredible, he truly made the experience special. I would honestly give 6 stars if I could!
- mistaajg00Fantastic experience!I used Kantu Tours for both the Rainbow Mountain tour and a customized day tour of the South Valley and Pisac. The company came highly recommended by some colleagues and did not disappoint! From start to finish, everything was professional, safe, and well-managed. Our guide Willy was fantastic -- very well informed about all the sites, spoke great English, was attuned to our needs and interests, and always put safety first. I was particularly worried about my nearly 70 year old mother going to Rainbow Mountain, but he took excellent care of her and she had no problems. We had oxygen with us at all times, and he even took a smaller canister of oxygen with him in his backpack when going up Rainbow Mountain. The driver was also super professional, prompt, thoughtful, and kind. Customer service at the company always provided prompt and helpful replies. I thought the prices for these private tours were very reasonable. This was definitely a 5 star experience and I would gladly recommend to others!
- juancL7851TP00Amazing experienceFreddy did an amazing job managing our group rainbow mountain is amazing we even had a blast descending the mountain as there were alpacas & llamas on the trail a day well spent
- JamesHobden00Best Birthday Gift!Wow!! This was far the best birthday gift I have ever offered to myself. I had the best time of my life in this 5 days tour of Cusco and Machu Pichu. Kantu tours did such a great job putting everything together for me, right from the airport pickup to the dropoff. They got me all entrance tickets to various places, train tickets, bus tickets n it made life so simpler for me. I met people who tried doing all this on their own n most of them were frustrated as they either missed out on these due to longer queuing lines n limited amount of tickets sold per day by Peru tourism agency. N i was past all that. The constant communication from Waldir their customer representative throughout the day was so comforting. He always reached out on WhatsApp to know how everything was going on n if I needed anything else. Being my first time on a solo trip, there was quite alot running in my head before departing home for Peru. I basically didn't know what to expect in general but Kantu Tours did a great job with the planning n this gaveme such a peace of mind. I met many of their tour guides along the way (Yasser, David, Marcos etc), so friendly and always ready to assist me in everything. The hotels I slept in were really great, fantastic breakfast options at all of them. Peruvians are really happy people in general. I really have no complaint, I sincerely enjoyed n had the best time of my life n birthday here in Peru. I do recommend this company to everyone. They will certainly give you the best n memorable trip of your life.