This is a volunteer program. We carry out activities such as teaching English to children; We also help feed animals such as guinea pigs, alpacas and llamas. So visitors enjoy getting to know an authentic place and the local population benefits from your contribution. We will carry out activities for the good of the community, the payment we make for food and accommodation is given directly to the local population.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- 2 lunches 1 dinner 1 breakfast coca tea These foods are autochthonous, we have options for vegetarians and vegans.
- Private transportation
- It also does not include: rain poncho, bottled water, blockers.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 234373P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 234373P1
Reserve your spot