Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 8 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes (hab. Double).
- Pick up from hotel in Cusco.
- First aid kit, oxygen bottle
- Entrance to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Food (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner).
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Transfers from hotel to the train station.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English-Spanish)
- Train ticket Ollanta to Km. 104
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Visit the thermal baths in the village of "Aguas Calientes".
- Bus ticket Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes (outward / return).
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140774P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour?
- Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour price starts from $512.83. Discover and book Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour cancellation policy?
- Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour?
- Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour is hosted by South America Exploor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact South America Exploor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Small Group - 2 Days Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140774P12
Reserve your spot
DAY 1: CUSCO – WIÑAYWAYNA -...
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
My dream was to visit Machu Picchu and it came true, I am very happy to have contacted this company, they gave me g…
Visiting this Lagoon is impressive, appreciating the snow-capped Ausangate, Humantay was amazing, our guide was exc…
I really liked this experience where they gave me a complete service, a good guide, very friendly, it shows that he…
Visiting the Sacred Valley is traveling to the past, I am very grateful for the service of this company, the guide …
My favorite parte of trips was when we arrived at Machupicchu, the place is beautiful and unique, the guide gave us…
My favorite part of the trip was when we arrived at the LAguna, the landscape was beautiful, its waters had a natur…
we arrived on time for the flight, the road was very calm and there was not much congestion. the driver was very ki…
My favorite part of the trip was seeing beautiful landscapes, the walks weren't so heavy because they helped us wit…
The work of the boys was very professional, the guide quite good, he had a lot of knowledge about the place. the wa…
My favorite part of the trip was when we visited Chinchero and we could see the artisan textile center, it was very…
The tour was very organized. They picked up us at time. We were 8 persons in the tour. They have oxigen just in cas…
I have new friend!
You never know what to expect from these guided tours. I will start off by saying my guide Marcial showed up at my…
Sacred Valley + Luis + Exploor = Awesomeness!
We had an awesome day with Luis and Exploor in the Sacred Valley! So much fun and Luis was an amazing guide. Defi…
Wonderful Inca trail
A marvel, enriching in every sense of the word. life shows you how small you are in that majesty of mountains and …
An unforgettable experience with South American Exploor.
My experience with South American Exploor began since we put together our program with the sites that interested us…