Drive your own ATV through Cruz Pata's Sacred Valley in the company of a guide on this tour of area highlights. The tour includes use of all equipment and instructions, and riders from beginners on up can enjoy the fresh air that comes with rugged ATV riding. Highlights include the Maras salt mines, Maras village, and Moray archaeological site.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 18-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional bilingual tour guide
- Honda TRX 420 – TRX 250 Quad Bikes
- Security Equipment
- Insurance (SOAT)
- Food & Beverages
- Entrance to Moray 70 PEN. If you wish to see all Sacred Valley10 day pass for 130 PEN is recommended
- Entrance to the salt flat in salineras 10 soles
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will be picking you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb or hotels that are outside the historic centre.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177973P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray)?
- Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray) price starts from $36.00. Discover and book Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray) cancellation policy?
- Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray)?
- Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray) is hosted by Machu Picchu Peru Cusco. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machu Picchu Peru Cusco on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 177973P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1MarasStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 2MorayStop: 25 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Machu Picchu Peru Cusco
Joined in July 2019
#327 of 1,386 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- Dave D00Save yourself the disappointment….My husband had booked the one day tour for Machu Picchu. He received the confirmation email and his credit card was charged. Everything seemed good to go. Three days before his trip he received an email informing him his trip had been cancelled. No explanation. We ran around to some offices in Cusco to see if by chance he could get a last minute ticket/trip, but couldn’t find one. So he flew all the way to South America excited about Machu Picchu, and was extremely disappointed. Luckily South America is such a wonderful place, he was still able to enjoy the trip. Think twice about using this company, especially if it is an important trip. Robin, Georgia
- V4172BHwilliamw00Terrible Tour CompanyThis is one of the worst tour companies I’ve ever dealt with. We booked a one day tour by train. The night before our trip, the tour company called me to tell me they changed it to a two-day tour. The told us they didn’t have Machu Picchu tickets for us and we would have to get them ourselves. We had to scramble to rearrange all of our travel plans and missed our tour to rainbow mountain. We had to keep our hotel in Cusco an extra night with no reimbursement. We made it to Aguascalientes where now we had to spend the night in a hostel that the tour company arranged for us. After getting off the train, we were met by a tour guide. He took us to the ticket place where we had to wait in line to get a time to come back to get tickets. After we got our time, I asked the tour guide if was going to help us purchase our tickets. He said yes he would meet us later but he never showed up again. I also had to get money from him to purchase the tickets since I had already paid the tour company. He gave me cash but it didn’t cover all the costs. Then we had to return later in the afternoon and wait in line at the Machu Picchu operations for hours again to buy the tickets. The tour guide at the actual Machu Picchu was the only excellent part. When we left, they reserved us on the train in two different train cars. I went to the train station and changed them myself. Essentially, I did all the work that the tour company was supposed to accomplish for us. The whole goal was to hire the company to make things easier. They did almost nothing. I would stay clear from this company.
- I2391TAchrisf00Great tour guideRoger calsin our tour guide was great fun , enthusiastic and professional. He was so passionate. He made the trip interesting and enjoyable
- hjones170100Nearly perfect...I enjoyed the trip that I took to the South Valley. I was fascinated by the ruins at Tipon, and the Wari ruins at Pikillaqta were amazing as well. I had already been to the church at Andahuaylas earlier in my visit to Cusco, but it is worth a look as part of this tour if you've not seen it. The restaurant that was chosen for lunch was quite good, and very efficient preparing all of our meals such that they were basically ready for us upon our arrival. (Try the trout!) The guide was bilingual (English and Spanish), and very knowledgeable. I am only giving 4 out of 5 marks, however, because I was told that I would be picked up at my hotel in San Blass, but the morning of the trip I was called a bit after 8 am and told to walk to the Main Square to catch the bus instead. It's a good thing I had time to spare to accommodate this last minute change of plans!
- Pamela N00Perfect day trip from CuscoA wonderful and well organised tour from Cusco. We visited five sites as a part of the tour which was a very nice orientation to the Inca civilization and local traditions. The guide was very well informed and spoke good English. It was well worth the time and money.
- manuelpS7411OB00FlawlessA perfect day tour from Cusco, included visitis to five archaeological sites with a lunch stop at a local restaurant in Urubamba. karen was very friendly and managed this tour incredibly. She was very nice in explaining the local traditions and culture and gave us a detailed insight into the Inca history and how the Spanish conquest affected them. It was a perfect tour to get an intoduction.
- Sandy233000Fascinating but toughThe ruins are amazing, history of area is fascinating. Tour guides were wonderful. But we are in our late 70’s. Found walking the terrain difficult & tiring.
- readkim400Don’t miss this tourMagda was a fantastic tour guide for this very interesting tour, I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Cusco. The information given was clearly explained in perfect English.
- noelbraudt00Eh, I would book with a different companyIt was not a good time. The tour guide really didn’t read the room on what’s important and we did not go to all the archeological sites
- 645alainae00HORRIBLE EXPERIENCEWORST TRIP OF MY LIFE. Honestly I was so sad and disappointed about how this tour went considering the price and the dreams I had in my head of how this day would go. After being woken up by a phone call by our tour guide an hour ahead of pickup telling us to meet in an alley at 3 am instead of by the safety of our hotel we were already a little nervous, but then when we arrived to said spot, we were there waiting for over 20 minutes. It took over an hour and a half for the driver to pick everyone up and he was very flustered because he couldn't find the people (I'm assuming they wouldn't answer the phone or weren't ready?). There were not enough seats for us all so the two final ladies had to share one seat and one lady just sat on the floor. We finally arrive to the train station and were given no instructions whatsoever. Some people had to practically run to their train because we were running so late. Our train got scheduled for an hour later and when we arrive in agua calientes, we had no instructions on what to do. We finally find our guide and he tells us we had until 1 pm (6 hrs of free time) until we had to meet back for our tour. We were not at all expecting this and were very frustrated because nothing was open, we ended up sitting in the square for hours doing nothing. Our guide was late to pick us up for our tour so we had to wait in line forever to go up on the bus to Machu Picchu. When we finally get up there, we are introduced to our new guide who would take us through the ruins. He made several inappropriate comments towards me and my travel partner (both college girls) and demanded pictures with us. When we asked to take pictures of certain things (such as the llamas) he would say "later"; however, he rushed us through the place and we never got pictures with them. We were only in the ruins for around an hour even though we had enough time for us to be up there at least 3 hours. Once we took the train home we again had no instructions and had difficulty finding our guide (yes, that's 4 different guides in a day). We all felt very unsafe and frustrated by the time our late bus came (we waited in the streets for about 35 minutes). The bus was crowded and unkempt. The bus ended up breaking, leaving us stranded for another 30-40 minutes. While broken down, we learned that we had all paid different prices for this excursion, and we had paid the most. (DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS COMPANY ON TRIPADVISOR). We got home hours later than scheduled and were mentally broken. Machu Picchu is beautiful and a must see....just don't see it with this tour!!!
- John H00There is a reason it is a top 7 Wonder of the WorldAdmittedly, not the easiest place to get to from abroad, but the travel is half the fun! And then M.P., itself, is very unique, impressive and beautiful. You do need a certain level of mobility to appreciate it all. And be prepared for strong sun and rain (no where to escape it).
- geraldc38800Will go out if their way for a great tour.Great people that did their best during the political turmoil. There where numerous roads closed due to people striking. The driver and guide did their best to maneuver around and take us to other sights instead of stoping the tour short, we were able to see all but one stop but got to see a couple more not listed.
- karensQ1360EJ00UnbelievableWe were able to get two times to visit Machu Picchu--one was one a beautiful sunny afternoon and our guide was able to really explain everything. The other time, we were the first ones on the site at 6am, but the clouds were so dense and low, we were unable to see anything--but it was really cool being the only ones there.
- thepistolanne00Highly RecommendThis was our first day trip in Peru and exceeded our expectations by far. The biggest part that stood our to us was that my fiance speaks almost no Spanish and I speak only a little so we expected to just trail after the group and try our best to pick up bits and pieces of the information. While everyone else in our group spoke Spanish as a native language, our guide was kind enough to take the time to translate to English for us throughout the trip and made us feel better about our shortcomings with the language barrier. This was an informative trip and while we ended up absolutely exhausted at the end of the day (being in moderate shape at best), we had a lot of fun. We covered 5 sites in all, including getting to visit the Maras salt flats so it was fairly fast paces in order to see all of these sights in the one day. I do recommend bringing some extra soles for merchandise along the way along with any additional entry fees; we also found out that the Boleto Turistico (a ticket needed to see various sights including the Sacred Valley) could be purchased onsite at the first stop in case anyone didn't get one at the main square beforehand.
- melissawedyer00Relaxed TripThis was a nice relaxed day trip from Cuzco. Saw many jaw dropping sights and the seven lagoons. Karen from Machu Picchu Peru Cusco was very considerate and helpful. This is not a well known site yet, so I did not have much crowd when I visited.
Buy it with
Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray) provided by Machu Picchu Peru Cusco
Product Overview: Half Day Quad Bike ATV Tours to Sacred Valley (Maras Moray)
Number of Photos