Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer
By Inca Machu Picchu Tours
Join our budget version of the inca jungle trek to Machu Picchu. This 4 day tour is for the adrenaline junkies and thrill seekers which offers the possibility of low altitude mountain biking and trekking to reach Machu Picchu, with optional rafting and zipline activities. The ultimate ending to this excellent trip is a visit to lost city of the incas Machu Picchu you can learn the fascinating history of the ‘Lost City’ as you roam the ruins, look out over the Sacred Inca Terraces and see the sacred temples of the Sun and Condor and its rediscovery by Hiram Bingham in 1911. Join our group and enjoy 4 days of adventure in the incas road.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 5-70, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Briefing the evening before the trip in your hotel.
- Biking Activity with mountain bikes, helmets and gloves.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide English/Spanish
- Bus from Hydroelectrica to Cusco.
- 1 night local Lodge - Pispitayoc (shared room).
- 1 night hostel in Santa Teresa ( wifi - hot water).
- 1 night of hostel in Aguas Calientes (with private bathrooms and hot water)
- Optional activities Rafting and Zipline (+30 USD per each)
- Entrance for Cocalmayo Hot Springs.(s/10.00 = $3 USD)
- Optional -Train from aguas calientes to ollantaytambo.
- Lunch and dinner on the last day.
- All Personal care items.
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up for any hotel, hostel or airbnb near to the main square.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102330P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer?
- Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer price starts from $282.06. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer cancellation policy?
- Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer?
- Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer is hosted by Inca Machu Picchu Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Inca Machu Picchu Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4 days. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu 4D/3N - Special Offer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102330P13
Cusco - Abra Malaga - Santa...
Santa Maria - Cocalmayo Hot...
Santa Teresa - Hydroelectrica -...
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu -...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing Jungle Tour 2022
We booked a 4 day Machu Picchu with activities include biking, rafting, ziplining and Cocalmayo hot springs. Jose w…
Amazing trip PERU 2022
Inca Machu Picchu Tours provided me with the best care and adventure during my trip to Peru. I enjoyed every moment…
The 4 day trip was an unforgettable experience. We were instructed the day before the tour and were picked up on ti…
amazing jungle Adventure !!
We had a wonderful trip with our guide Jose. The stay in the jungle was pleasant and mysterious. This country is im…
WE HAD FANTASTIC TIME IN MACHU PICCHU
I took this private tour with my husband and everything went so smoothly from the US booking to the return to the h…
Amazing way to see Machu picchu
We enjoyed a fun 4 day Inca Jungle Machu Picchu tour with Inca Machu Picchu Tours! On the first day we did a 2 hour…
Fantastic day in Machu Picchu
My niece and I went to Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu was an amazing experience overall. Inca Machu Picchu Tours attend…
Very Well Organized
We book a private tour with my husband, pre-booked from the US. Yang helped with the booking via email and was resp…
Excellent day with crazy llamas !!
My experience in Cusco and Rainbow Mountain was incredible. Excellent tour guide and very affordable tour. Leandro …
Machu Picchu 1 day
Customer service is very good! Inca Machu Picchu Tours does a great job ensuring that we get where we need it at th…
Wonderful days in Perú!!
We completed the Inca Machu Picchu Tour Peruvian Magic (7 days). This trip couldn't be more exciting! ! ! Our tour …
Overall experience 5/5
We booked this tour last minute. Yang is very helpful, He contacted us immediately and gave us all the necessary in…
Do not recommend
We took the tour on 24 April 2021. First, we waited more than 20 min for one of the parties to show up. We waited a…
Inca Jungle with Jose Quispe!
We recommend 100% Inca Machu Picchu Tours. The tour has a outstanding of structured time and free time for you to d…
Awesome Rainbow Mountain Tour !!
After searching at some alternatives with whom to book the tour to Rainbow Mountain, We choose Inca Machu Picchu To…