Lago Humantay is a beautiful turquoise lake on a height of 4.200 meters above sea-level. The lake is created in between glaciers which gives its impressive appearance. The mountain tops of the Peruvian Andes are often covered in snow, together forming this unique landscape. This is a 1-day trip to this beautiful lake. The hike is rather short but tough due to its steep paths up the mountains.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-120, max of 19 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick-up and return by bus from and to your Cuzco hotel
- Meals: breakfast and lunch
- Professional, English speaking guide
- First aid kit
- Horse in case you don't feel like walking (60 soles)
- Entrance fee (10 soles)
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All passengers are picked up at their ho(s)tel before the start of the tour. The exact time will be told some days before the start of your tour. Make sure to be ready!
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 208546P8
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour?
- Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour price starts from $55.80. Discover and book Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour cancellation policy?
- Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour?
- Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour is hosted by PaRa Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PaRa Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 208546P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Humantay LakeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedOur adventure begins around 5:00 am with the pick up at your ho(s)tel in Cuzco. On a touristic van we will head to the village of Mollepata in the Apurimac river valley. Here we take a short breakfast with the tour group whereafter we start our hike towards Soraypampa (3.900 m), a large green plain where we will have a stop. From here, we hike towards our final destination. After 1.5 hours of walking along the (already) magnificent mountains of the Cuzco area, we will arrive to our goal of the day: the high snowy mountains standing around the incredible beauty of the Humantay Lagoon. Sit down and relax and appreciate the view (don’t forget to take some pictures)! After spending enough time at the lake we go back for lunch and afterwards back to Cuzco where we arrive at around 6:30 p.m.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in October 2019
#671 of 1,352 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- koenw13500Beautiful tourTour was arrangd perfectly by Para travel and the colleagues in Colca Canyon. Perfect nature, food, stay and hike!
- Stephanie T00Customized Peruvian Travel! Highly recommend! 😁I highly recommend PaRa Travels for a customized travel experience in Peru! The tour organizers, drivers, and tour guides are top notch! I can't wait to return! 😁
- time71200Beautiful experience - Must Do!It was a beautiful experience!! A must do when you are in Cusco. The trip was well organized, a very nice and good guide, good food and we had some great sleeping facilities. Tiny misunderstanding with Machu Picchu tickets, so double check this! With regards of communication, Paul of ParaTravels was very helpful and always quick with answers!
- Daydream5777403749000Salkantay trek 5 daysCommunication beforehand was very good and the 5 days trek was perfect, the guide was a nice guy and spoke English/Spanish.
- lizrJ2867IZ00Great communicationOur tour was canceled due to corona. The communication with the company was excellent! They came to our hostel to explain about the tour and again to return our deposit after the tour was canceled (on their initiative).
- iesv202000Amazing trail!What an amazing trip this was. I really looked forward to this trip and it was even more breathtaking than I imagined. The downhill ride was a very pleasant start of the trail. It wasn't too hard, so we could really enjoy the ride. The hiking the second day was amazing. Such a nice views and look into the jungle. The zip-lining was really fun to do, a nice break from the hiking. And the view over Machu Pichu at day 4 is the most amazing thing I've seen in my life. We went on mountain Pichu and were the very first at the top in the early morning. Exceptionally experience!
Buy it with
Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour provided by PaRa Travels
Product Overview: Humantay Lake tour - 1 day tour
Number of Photos