Machu picchu Tour one Day ( From Cusco)
By Peru Travel Company
> Visit Machu picchu Citadel with a private guide from Cusco. > Learn about the fascinating history of Inca constructions. > wonderful way to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. > Day Tour enables you to experience the spectacular Citadel of Machu Picchu. > you’ll see the breathtaking Cloud City of Machu Picchu > You will be able to know all this in a single day and we offer you security not only at the time of payment
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-65, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Taxi cusco - Ollantaytambo - cusco
- train ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- bus up and down
- Entrance ticket to MACHU PICCHU
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up near the main square of cusco city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14086P51
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Machu picchu Tour one Day ( From Cusco)?
- Machu picchu Tour one Day ( From Cusco) price starts from $335.00. Discover and book Machu picchu Tour one Day ( From Cusco) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Machu picchu Tour one Day ( From Cusco) cancellation policy?
- Machu picchu Tour one Day ( From Cusco) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Machu picchu Tour one Day ( From Cusco) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Machu picchu Tour one Day ( From Cusco)?
- Machu picchu Tour one Day ( From Cusco) is hosted by Peru Travel Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peru Travel Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Machu picchu Tour one Day ( From Cusco) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14086P51
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Excellent tour company! I did the salkantay trek. Everything worked amazing. Guides, food and accomodation excellen…
Four days hiking and the last day was the Macho Picchu. The hike was pretty difficult but the guides were really patient
Really nice people and really nice tour. Good guides that took care of us all the way. The guy at the agency was r…
Loved this adventure! Our guide William was amazing and took good care of us. My husband and I took our 18 year old…
Great value for money
We booked with this company and paid 130USD for the 4 days - less than everyone else who ended up on the same tour …
5 day Salkantay trek
5 day Salkantay trek was so cool and lots of fun. Despite doing it in the rainy season we still had fun. The trek i…
I had an unforgettable time climbing Huayna Picchu! The scenic views were breathtaking, and not just because of the…
Very good, good guides and super organized. meal was good and the driver too. very happy about this tour
I booked with Peru Travel Company at my hostel, which was a really easy process. They then paired me up with anothe…
Great tour, extremely fun and headache free as all the planning is done for you!
We had an awesome time on this 3 day tour which started with a 2 hour downhill mountain bike session. We hit rain a…
Best experience ever!
I had the time of my life at the 3 days Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu. William and Edwin are simply the best. I …
Unforgettable all weather experience
We booked the 5 day 4 night salkantay trek with William. He was very informative and helpful. As he is based in our…
Did the 3 day in a jungle tour. Very friendly guide Richard. He knew a lot about Inca history, spoke English very w…
Machu Picchu on a budget
Great tour. I really wanted to see Machu Picchu while spending as little money as possible. Peru Travel Company del…
Me and my friends booked the one day tour to see moray and the maras salt mines. The tour was cery well organised a…
Great tour outside of cusco
I met some friends in a hostel while I was staying in cusco, and we took this tour together, the first place we wen…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
They handled all passes (transport & Machu Picchu). Used WhatsApp for passes & communication. Highly recommend!!!!!
Written July 9, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.