In this visit we will know a part of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, among them Chinchero, Maras Moray and Las Salineras, for this excursion we have guides prepared on the route and mobility with a qualified driver and the certifications for a calm and safe trip. Moray and salt mines enchant locals and strangers alike for their landscaping beauty and their houses even from the Colonial era.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-80, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Guide
- group service
- Maras Moray Income US $ 23.00 dollars
- Income SAlinerasO Salt Mines s / 10.00 soles
- breakfast and lunch
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The pickups are made from all downtown hotels in the city. If the hotels are located outside the historic center, a meeting point will be indicated.
- Monumento al Inca, Plaza Mayor del Cusco, PLAZA MAYOR CENTRO DE, F2MC+7FP, Cusco 08002, Peru Plaza de Armas next to the pool or water fountain located in the center of the main square.
- Del Medio 100, Cusco 08002, Peru This second Option will only be if it starts to rain at the pick-up time, otherwise it should only be located at the first point.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Cta. de Sta. Ana 699, Cusco 08002, Peru Santa Ana square for those who have hotels near the Plaza de Armas, San Blas, Saphi or Surroundings
- Handicraft Center Cusco, Av Tullumayo 28, Cusco 08000, Peru End point, check before getting off the driver if the tour will end at this point.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164727P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Maras Moray Salineras Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Maras Moray Salineras Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Maras Moray Salineras Tour?
- Maras Moray Salineras Tour price starts from $14.00. Discover and book Maras Moray Salineras Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maras Moray Salineras Tour cancellation policy?
- Maras Moray Salineras Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maras Moray Salineras Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maras Moray Salineras Tour?
- Maras Moray Salineras Tour is hosted by Aremika Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aremika Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maras Moray Salineras Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164727P12
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1ChincheroStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byMaras
- 2MorayStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Salinas de MarasStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atSee departure details
About the operator
Joined in February 2017
#215 of 2,361 Tours & Activities in Cusco
- Trip2188681930100Great experienceThe buses and trains were very well coordinated and made it so easy to get from point A to B and back. All tickets were sent the day before so we were ready to go. Machupicchu and learning more about Quechua history were incredible and the tour guide was amazing. We loved being able to explore aguas calientes as well!
- karolyna68200Awesome Experience!The whole trip was well planned and organized. They set up all the tickets, which made it extremely easy for us to navigate from station to station. Great experience overall! The guide for Machu Pichu was very informative and took his time with the group for pictures. Would recommend.
- lanchid202300Experience of a lifetimeThe trip to Machu Picchu was one of a lifetime experience. The tour group was wonderful and everything was easy to follow. They made being in a different country easy. It is a long day, but every enjoyable. The train ride was beautiful. The tour guide, Ulysses, was one of the best and really knew his stuff. His personality was very easy to get along with as well. Wonderful experience overall! Definitely recommend.
- 187kevanh00Well organised trip to Machu PicchuThe tour is well organised. Although you do most of the trip by yourself (apart from the guided tour at Machu Picchu), you'll be given clear instructions on what to do / where to go. And don't worry if your entry ticket at Machu Picchu shows a different time from your actual arrival... They'll let you in 😉). I can recommend this tour.
- ALIRIO B00It was an excellent tour that we will recommend to family and friends in New York.The tour was well organized, knowledgeable about the Inca Imperio, it was on time regardless the amount of tourist. A very pleasant guide with tourists.
- kenkS7860BN00AmazingAmazing Place well worth the visit and we were well looked after by tour operator and our Guide. If your thinking about booking just do it you won’t regret it
- Kent W00Great tour :)))Ulises was amazing!! He had so much good information and knew a lot about machu picchu and gave us plenty of time to take pictures. Ulises was also very accommodating to everyones physical capabilities. Taxi was ready for us at the right time right outside our hotel. The bus/trains was a little confusing. There was someone there to help us after the train to get to the bus to machu picchu which was really helpful! We had a plenty of time to explore the pueblo and eat there as well.
- bina16800Best experience EVER!We were well looked after from hotel pick up at 4am to the drop off at end of the day. It was a long day, but the sun was shining for us and our guide Pavel was incredible, so passionate and oozing with knowledge, simply a brilliant teacher, made it all the more special. Words cannot explain the magic of this incredible wonder, the experience was simply out of this world. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU
- H8644LHdanac00Machu Picchu Day TripMachu Picchu is a sight to see, no pictures will ever do it justice, you have to see it for yourself! While it was a stress free day, there were many transfers and tickets needed to make it to Machu Picchu. Using this touring Jade everything easier as every transfer was planned for us and all tickets organized before we left!
- jeffaV3084GK00AwesomeWe had a bilingual guide (Spanish and English) and he was incredible. There is nothing he didn’t know about MP and he knew important things outside of it as well like train schedules and when you REALLY need to arrive. Our train was late arriving and he juggled it well with others who had arrived the day before.
- Nina B00First time in Peru!The tour was very good but moves very fast! They communicated very well and made sure we were informed. Would recommend. The tour guide Jorge was excellent! Very informative and fun! He also takes great photos!
- O428GSlaurab00Machu Picchu was great but this tour was disorganizedOur biggest complaint of this tour was the organization. We thought we would be picked up and driven to the bus station but instead someone met us at our hotel and walked us there until he decided to call us a taxi. The guy who picked us up was not our guide and just bought us our bus tickets then told us our guide would be waiting once we got to the train station, which he wasn’t. After the train ride the man we were supposedly meeting was not there and a woman picked us up. She was dealing with a large crowd of people and her directions were not very clear but we ended up following her to a restaurant where she left us for some time. Then we got on another bus and were taken to Machu Picchu where we finally met our tour guide who was fantastic. Machu Picchu was of course amazing. After the tour we then made our way by ourselves back to the train station and a different woman took us to the bus where we road back to Cusco.
- kdW5557RZ00Amazing trip Amazing views. Amazing tourMY FAMILY OF 9 HAD AN AMAZING TIME. AGES 8-45. THE RIDES TO THE BUS AND TRAIN WERE ALL SET UP FOR US. EVERYTHING WENT AS SCHEDULED WITHOUT ANY ISSUE. THE GUIDE WAS AMAZING. HELPED EVERYONE TAKE GREAT PICTURES TOO. WE LEFT A PHONE ON THE BUS AND HE WAS ABLE TO EVEN GET THAT BACK FOR US. HE WENT A LITTLE SLOWER WHEN WE NEEDED IT. HE HAD SO MUCH INFORMATION. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS TOUR!
- FarAway4503696736900Wonderful Machu Pichu with Good careBest Trek I had ever. Best Guide and host thought the trip. We have enjoyed alot . Learned bits and pieces about Incas. Must visit and Great view from top
- Steve3Spirit00Great tour of Machu PicchuEverything from start to finish was handled extremely well. They seamlessly organised bus, train and entrance tickets to Machu Picchu, as well as a guide at Machu Picchu ahotel pick up and drop off. Would highly recommend
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2021 • Family
Me encantó el trato de los guías,, bastante paciencia y datos de los lugares para comprar recuerdos.
Written January 6, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Maras Moray Salineras Tour provided by Aremika Travel
Product Overview: Maras Moray Salineras Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos