We provide the best experience with personalized attention, with strategic stops to fully enjoy the adventures throughout the tour.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-75, max of 15 per group
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Shared transportation
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Breakfast buffet
- buffet lunch
- Transport horses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Let's pick up at any hotel or accommodation
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 191384P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA)?
- Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA) price starts from $40.00. Discover and book Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA) cancellation policy?
- Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA)?
- Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA) is hosted by MACHUPICCHU SENSATIONS Travel & Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MACHUPICCHU SENSATIONS Travel & Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 191384P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1CuscoStop: 4 hoursCusco Plaza de Armas, a buffet breakfast in Quiquijana, Cerro 7 colors VinincuncaRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
MACHUPICCHU SENSATIONS Travel & Expeditions
Joined in August 2019
#471 of 1,358 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- Shishi T00Great tourThis two days Inca trail trip was fantastic. Enjoyed walking along the trail, saw some inca ruins alongside the way, interesting plants and flowers. We also got the chance seeing Machu Picchu twice, the first along the hile way and the second day inste. Our tour guide Jose Luis is great, professional, humorous and knowledgeable. He is also very good at talking pictures. One of the best tour guide I have ever had. Highly recommend him!
- karensQ1360EJ00Beautiful locationwe drove over for the afternoon--a gorgeous spot. we were not invested in buggy tours or anything, so just walked around and had a drink and snack. it really is a stunning place.
- michaeldL7509BX00Well Worth the Time & Money!Happy and completely 100% satisfied with the staff at MACHUPICCHU SENSATIONS TRAVEL in Cusco, Peru. I am a Travel Agent and an International Travel Director taking small groups all over the world and I have to tell you the entire staff absolutely exceeded our expectations. Michael & Kimberly Naples, Florida Sept 10, 2021
- 25joanner00Outstanding travel agency!!We found ourselves in a bind when we arrived in cusco with no concrete schedule of what we wanted to do. Freddy was an angel helping us figure out accommodations and booking tours while in Cusco. We would definitely use them again and would highly recommend to anyone traveling there. Thank you so much Freddy for all your help during our time in Cusco.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Para vivir una bonita experiencia, es indispensable encontrar gente amable, acogedora y servicial. Recomendable servicio; porque fue mas de lo que podía esperar.
Gracias por sus atenciones¡
Gracias por sus atenciones¡
Written November 22, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Gracias por compartir su experiencia con nosotros.
Written November 27, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA) provided by MACHUPICCHU SENSATIONS Travel & Expeditions
Product Overview: Mountain 7 Colors (VININCUNCA)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos