Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras
We take you on this journey to discover two very important and most unique sites of the Sacred Valley: the archeological site of Maras and the salt mines of Moray.
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Professional bilingual guide
- Entrance fee: 70 soles for the ruins (Boleto Turistico) / 15 soles for the Salt Mines
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 173275P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras?
- Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras cancellation policy?
- Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras?
- Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras is hosted by VISSIONAR. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VISSIONAR on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Experience Maras - Moray & Salineras on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 173275P5
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1MorayStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Salinas de MarasStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent tour agency
Carlos set up a private tour for my husband and I (who are a bit over middle age) to Rainbow Mountain. This was hug…
Professional Tour Agency in Peru
The most professional travel agency we have come across in Peru. While we didn't have time to do many of their tou…
I've been waiting for this moment since a year: standing on the top of Machu Picchu, in the month of October - mont…
5D/4N Amazon trip - a little disappointing but not regrettable
Carlos was a very helpful & knowledgeable guy to chat to about options, travel routes and beyond for our time in Cu…
Great trip and very helpful but oversold the experience.
We booked the EcoAmazonia 5 day / 4 night trip through Vissionar. Carlos was extremely helpful and knew a lot. He h…
Best day in Cusco
We had a day with Carlos doing a San Pedro ceremony in Cusco. Probability one of the best days we had in Peru and a…
Amazing tour of Machu Picchu
Fantastic service, highly recommend. I had a change of plans and Vissionar helped me book my private trip to Machu …
Vissionar was amazing at taking what I wanted to experience during my trip and making sure that every bit of it hap…
Perfect experience! Enjoyed it in every detail. Super recommend, Vissionar makes everything in a exclusive way tha…
Very great experience at the rainbow mountain with Santiago. Everything was perfect. Carlos provided us with releva…
Fun Times in Cusco
Vissionar is Carlos and Carlos is the real deal. Sure on the surface, he's a cool guy with great stories, but in re…
21 day tour around Peru
My private tour with Carlos around Peru was fantastic. His passion for Peru’s culture and history was reflected th…
Authentic experience in Sacred Valley
Thanks to Carlos my visit to Machu Picchu felt very authentic. Initially I was planning to skip this attraction as …
Private Tour to Choquequirao
I got Cusco without a plan. In less than one day and a half Carlos organized my ‘on demand’ trip. Easy and reliable…
Tailor made tours. Highly recommend!
I’m back home in San Diego from my Peru trip for about 2.5 months now. And I’m still being under great positive eff…
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.