DAY 01: 5:00 A.M. Pick up from the hotel 5:15 A.M. Departure by car from Cusco - Train station (Ollantaytambo) 7:20 A.M. Travel by train to Km 104 8:20 A.M. Walk of Km 104 - Wiñayhuayna 11:45 A.M. Rest, Visit and Lunch 2:00 P.M. Walk to Machu Picchu 4:30 P.M. Descent by bus to Aguas Calientes 25 min. 6:30 P.M. Dinner and overnight. DAY 02: 5:00 A.M. Breakfast 5:30 A.M. Go up by bus to Machu Picchu 25 minutes approx. 6:00 Sunrise at Machu Picchu. 7:00 A.M. Guided tour in Machu Picchu 2 hrs. approx. Free time to visit on your own. 1:30 P.M. Return to Aguas Calientes. 4:12 P.M. Return by train to Ollantaytambo 5:50 P.M. Transfer by car, Ollantaytambo - Cusco 8:00 P.M. Arrival in Cusco and transfer to the hotel
Ages 0-100, max of 8 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes (hab. Double).
- Pick up from hotel in Cusco.
- Bus ticket Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes (outward / return).
- First aid kit, oxygen bottle
- Entrance to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Food (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner).
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Transfers from hotel to the train station.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English-Spanish)
- Train ticket Ollanta to Km. 104
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Visit the thermal baths in the village of "Aguas Calientes".
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140774P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140774P6
DAY 1: CUSCO – WIÑAYWAYNA -...
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO
About the operator
South America Exploor
Joined in March 2019
#578 of 1,383 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- melanypu00Cancelled 4 days before trip and couldn’t visit el camino del incaI decided to go to Cusco, because my Dream was to hike in the Camino del Inca and visit Machu Picchu. I booked this trip more than a month in advance, knowing there are a Limited number of tourists that can go per day. 4 days before scheduled they sent me an e-mail saying my reserve had been cancelled. I couldn’t visit el camino del inca, because it was all booked. Very frustrating.
- Guide6543464082900Machu picchuI was scheduled for a trip on September 12.09 but no one came and didn't answer me. I tried to contact them myself, but they refused the phone. I don't recommend this company.
- Oscar C00AVOID. The company never showed up.We showed up before 4 AM as instructed, the company never showed up. They ruined my entire family’s vacation. They never replied to our messages, calls nor to Trip Advisor. We couldn’t find tickets to Machu Picchu afterwards.
- Victor Raul A00Best Tour OperatorI would not choose another company to do Tour Machu Picchu Full Day We must highlight our guides, David A, who gave us a lot of information about the Incas and about all the archaeological sites we found along the way. This is the best company to do the tour to Machu Pichu. The guides' level of English was very good, all the English in the group understood everything. In addition, we spoke in Spanish with them sometimes and it gave it a special touch. I am convinced that we fell for the best team of South America Exploor Thank you very much all the team,
- ym523700Marvelous!!My dream was to visit Machu Picchu and it came true, I am very happy to have contacted this company, they gave me good service during my stay, an excellent guide, the information was good. The views are incredible. I recommend you visit Peru and explore its culture.
- ym523700Great!!!Visiting this Lagoon is impressive, appreciating the snow-capped Ausangate, Humantay was amazing, our guide was excellent and very friendly, thanks for the South America Exploor experience.
- ym523700Amazing!!I really liked this experience where they gave me a complete service, a good guide, very friendly, it shows that he knew a lot, the information was clear and precise.In my personal experience I did very well with the South America Exploor agency, Lea I recommend booking in advance so that you can enjoy your stay in Peru to the fullest.
- ym523700Excellent 👍Visiting the Sacred Valley is traveling to the past, I am very grateful for the service of this company, the guide was really very kind, he gave us a lot of information. I recommend 💯✅ travel with south America Exploor.
- Miriela S00Great ExperienceThe tour was very organized. They picked up us at time. We were 8 persons in the tour. They have oxigen just in case someone needed. We did one stop to take breakfast, a simple breakfast in a local restaurant. The guide Anibal was very nice, always in a happy mood. I liked him. The experience was awesome. We start the tour at 7. There is a tour starting at 4:00 am and their pictures of the mountain were espectacular, no clouds, the sun rising and the colors of the mountain were brighter. The wind, dust and cool were strong in the mountain, so I recommend to use big glasses to protect the eyes. The lunch was in the same place. I highly recommended this tour, it was a great experience at 5200 m above sea level.
- brettj61400I have new friend!You never know what to expect from these guided tours. I will start off by saying my guide Marcial showed up at my hotel the night before our 2-day hike to explain step by step everything that was going to happen. That was very reassuring. The next day we met at km 104 and we were off. He kept of good pace for me the entire way, we chatted a lot and he really tailored the tour for me (I was very much interested in Andean history over anything colonial or modern). The hike was amazing and each stop was well thought out. When we finally arrived at the sun gate it was clouded in. We waited a few minutes and bingo… a once in a life time photo and experience. I will never forget the hikes and meals we had, thank you so much Marcial.
- manionsonthemove00Sacred Valley + Luis + Exploor = Awesomeness!We had an awesome day with Luis and Exploor in the Sacred Valley! So much fun and Luis was an amazing guide. Definitely worth spending the day seeing this incredible part of the world!
- 306ashlynh00Wonderful Inca trailA marvel, enriching in every sense of the word. life shows you how small you are in that majesty of mountains and places. There must be a motivation to do it, physically it is quite demanding for which I recommend that you must do a good preparation before doing it. The energy of that place is magical and arriving on the second day to Machupichu is the great prize for which it was worth so much effort. South America Exploor the most !!!!!.
- maritzap82700An unforgettable experience with South American Exploor.My experience with South American Exploor began since we put together our program with the sites that interested us. All that process was fast and with the best disposition. I did Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Moray, Maras, Humantay Lagoon, City tour. The entire program was carried out flawlessly and well above my expectations. Also, I want to thank Darwin for the willingness and concern. Also, to the guides Thelma, Percy, Jonathan who are extremely cordial, entertaining, and knowledgeable on their subject. Thanks. Keep up the impeccable work you do, it is a fact that I will recommend many successes to all my friends.
- jessicacH8240VA00A FASCINATING ADVENTURE !!!We had a great day, without rain !! We did the short trail, it was a tough climb but it was worth the effort, the Laguna is very beautiful and the view you have from the highest point is spectacular, it is very cold and the height of the place if you feel when you walk The best thing is to drink a coca tea to avoid altitude sickness. If you don't want to walk, you can rent a horse, although you have to do the last section on foot anyway. The tour with South America Exploor is highly recommended !!
- Venture53576500GreatOur guide Maricel was very knowledgable and helpful. He was always encouraging and took great care of us. Dinner was included the first night and lunch the next day.