Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Enjoy this one-day hike visiting the latest discoveries in Cuzco and the now famous Rainbow Mountain in the village Vinicunca. Due to the rich minerals, the mountain is full of deep colors that create a unique and amazing pattern. You can spend a day in the Andes and go on foot to your own rite in this hidden mountain. It will be a unique and unforgettable experience. On this hike you will see the picturesque villages, the beautiful adobe houses, herds of llamas and alpacas and you will have magnificent views of the Ausangate Glacier (6,385 m / 20,945 ft), the highest mountain in the Cuzco region.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cerro Colorado VinicuncaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedWe will begin our adventure with the pick up from your accommodation in Cusco between 03:30 to 04:00 am to head towards the south side of the city, after 2 hours of travel we will arrive at the community of Japura, a small town where we will enjoy of breakfast Then at the end we will go to the base where our ATVs are located, it is here that our instructor will teach you for a few minutes how to handle them in an easy and simple way to start our adventure and drive for 1 hour on these machines until you reach Qosqopata , at this point we will descend from the ATVs to start a short 35-minute walk until we reach the mountain 7 colors; Arriving we will have enough time to take pictures and enjoy the colorful landscape surrounded by snow-capped mountains and mountains of different colors, then we will descend back along the same route for 30 minutes walking and then go up to our ATVs and drive again until we reach our restaurant and take the delicious lunch. Finally, we will make a journey of approximately 2.5 hours to Cuzco and transfer back to your hotel in Cuzco.Read more
- Pick up from the hotel located in the center of Cusco.
- Transportation to and from Cusco
- Buffet lunch (vegetarian option available)
- Professional Guide Spanish / English
- Oxygen for the group
- First aid box
- Small group tour (6 to 8 people maximum) or private tour if option is selected
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Colorado Vinicunca
- Trekking poles: you can hire them (USD 5.00 each)
- Travel / health / emergency insurance
- Meals (breakfast and dinner)
- Horses (Option to hire one if you need it at the beginning of the trek) US $ 25.00
- Entry / Admission - Rainbow Mountain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 2 people (100% guaranteed to depart with 2 people)
- Small groups maximum 8 people or private tour availble
- Lowest Elevation: 4,326 m
- Highest Elevation: 5,020 m
- Distance to walk: 15 km / 9.25 miles
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Machu Picchu Luxury Tours
Jose Luis O00
Machu Picchu Tours: A real wonder! First time for me but definitely not the last !! I recommend them.
The Machu Picchu tour and our guide were just amazing!!!!! After reading some of the reviews and after booking I wa…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 2,956 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 289 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about ATVs in Rainbow Mountain / Vinicunca
- ATVs in Rainbow Mountain / Vinicunca price starts from $81.03. Discover and book ATVs in Rainbow Mountain / Vinicunca on Tripadvisor
- ATVs in Rainbow Mountain / Vinicunca cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book ATVs in Rainbow Mountain / Vinicunca on Tripadvisor
- ATVs in Rainbow Mountain / Vinicunca is hosted by Machu Picchu Luxury Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Machu Picchu Luxury Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book ATVs in Rainbow Mountain / Vinicunca on Tripadvisor