One of the most magnificent geologic features in the world is the Ausangate Mountain of the Peruvian Andes. The mountain is striped with colors ranging from turquoise to lavender to maroon and gold. The painted Ausangate mountain is also considered to be holy and believed to be the deity of Cusco by local Peruvians. It is a site of daily worship and offerings by local citizens.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 11–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cusco
- Use of bicycle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from you the Lobby of your Hotel. We offer transportation from any Vacation Home and AirBnB.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193184P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Rainbow Mountain Tour In Cusco?
- Rainbow Mountain Tour In Cusco price starts from $105.00. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Tour In Cusco on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rainbow Mountain Tour In Cusco cancellation policy?
- Rainbow Mountain Tour In Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Tour In Cusco on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rainbow Mountain Tour In Cusco?
- Rainbow Mountain Tour In Cusco is hosted by PERU CARAL TOURS SAC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PERU CARAL TOURS SAC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rainbow Mountain Tour In Cusco on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 193184P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1CuscoStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Vinicunca Rainbow MountainStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3CusipataStop: 50 minutesSee details
- 4CuscoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
PERU CARAL TOURS SAC
Joined in September 2019
#12 of 115 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Lima
- CanadianCaral00Caral day trip from LimaThe guide Louis, was very amicable and spoke English well. He arrived at my hotel on time. The vehicle was comfortable and he drove expertly. He had a very good knowledge of the Caral site and spoke in detail about the countryside en route. It would have been good to have water provided.
- Matthew Scott H00Largo Pre-Colombian MuseumSuperb museum for understanding the underpinnings of the Incan and Andes cultures prior to the Spanish invasion. Remarkable collection of finely preserved artifacts told in an easy to follow story. Great museum shop. The Erotic collection was powerful and artistic, placing sexuality in a historical context with cultural belief systems of the indigenous people.
- Q8445ZWmichelleg00loved our experience!Our family loved visiting Peru and we loved spending time swimming with Sea Lions at Palomino Island, it really was an amazing experience. Thank you to the trainer and staff there
- Q5643FNcarlosc00Outstanding day tripLearning about the Caral was educational. Highly recommended worth the three hour trip. Guide Luis was he best
- wcblake00FabulousFabulous collection of pre Colombian artifacts. Our guide, Juan Jose was magnificent. He was enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He made our experience come alive. What an enjoyable and educational experience!
- danielkM606BS00Great tripVery educational, enjoyable opportunity to learn about a civilization that 2 weeks ago I never knew about. Definitely a most see for history fans.
- Chichibh00excellent experienceIts "Must", you have to know that Museum. One of the most important Museum in Lima and also, you can experience peruvian food.
- ilovetuffy00I enjoyed very second of ifThis was my first time experiencing such an activity and I enjoyed every second of it. The staff were very kind and accommodating. Especially the life guard Boriz Vizcarra, he went out of his way to help me as I’m not a good swimmer. The only downside was that there were not a lot of English speaking staff which made it harder for me to communicate but I know I need to learn Spanish. I recommend this tour 10/10.
- TheJPG00Amazing journeyBreathtaking to see in person. Pictures do not do Caral justice; it is a sprawling site. Doing the tour this way allows you to see it on your own terms and was fantastic.
- Kerry B00Caral visitA great trip, professional, smooth all good and an amazing place. Driver was excellent and friendly, very comfortable!
- Falkeh00ExcellentThe whole day trip is a bit exhausting, but worth it if you are a history fan or want to explore the ancient civilization. Though Bandurria is much smaller than Caral, it's better preserved and has a great coastline lagoon view. It should be closed on Monday, but the agency arranged the local guide just open for me. Highly recommended.
- Marcela G00Must see!! Amazing place!!Caral was the most beautiful area in the Peruvian coast to visit. The views are extraordinary not to mention the people and the food. We had a wonderful experience with this tour services from begging to end worth every penny and will do it again. Absolutely recommended. Safe trip!!