The service is personalized with immediate attention, with travel protection values, and complemented the day with a good bueffet lunch and income to different places such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chicvhero among others.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-75, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- BUFFETT LUNCH
- TOURIST TICKET INCOME TICKET
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Departure details
- Inticahuarina 617, Cusco 08002, Peru behind Koricancha temple
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 191384P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with the Incas' Sacred Valley?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book the Incas' Sacred Valley on Tripadvisor
- How much is the Incas' Sacred Valley?
- the Incas' Sacred Valley price starts from $50.00. Discover and book the Incas' Sacred Valley on Tripadvisor
- What is the the Incas' Sacred Valley cancellation policy?
- the Incas' Sacred Valley cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book the Incas' Sacred Valley on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides the Incas' Sacred Valley?
- the Incas' Sacred Valley is hosted by MACHUPICCHU SENSATIONS Travel & Expeditions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MACHUPICCHU SENSATIONS Travel & Expeditions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book the Incas' Sacred Valley on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 191384P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
MACHUPICCHU SENSATIONS Travel & Expeditions
Joined in August 2019
#476 of 1,383 Outdoor Activities in Cusco
- Shishi T00Great tourThis two days Inca trail trip was fantastic. Enjoyed walking along the trail, saw some inca ruins alongside the way, interesting plants and flowers. We also got the chance seeing Machu Picchu twice, the first along the hile way and the second day inste. Our tour guide Jose Luis is great, professional, humorous and knowledgeable. He is also very good at talking pictures. One of the best tour guide I have ever had. Highly recommend him!
- karensQ1360EJ00Beautiful locationwe drove over for the afternoon--a gorgeous spot. we were not invested in buggy tours or anything, so just walked around and had a drink and snack. it really is a stunning place.
- michaeldL7509BX00Well Worth the Time & Money!Happy and completely 100% satisfied with the staff at MACHUPICCHU SENSATIONS TRAVEL in Cusco, Peru. I am a Travel Agent and an International Travel Director taking small groups all over the world and I have to tell you the entire staff absolutely exceeded our expectations. Michael & Kimberly Naples, Florida Sept 10, 2021
- 25joanner00Outstanding travel agency!!We found ourselves in a bind when we arrived in cusco with no concrete schedule of what we wanted to do. Freddy was an angel helping us figure out accommodations and booking tours while in Cusco. We would definitely use them again and would highly recommend to anyone traveling there. Thank you so much Freddy for all your help during our time in Cusco.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Couples
Nos quedamos en su hotel 4 noches, hicimos Machupicchu y valle sagrado. Hicieron nuestra estadía perfecta.
Written November 26, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hola Aaron, gracias por tu comentario, confiamos en que Ud. podrá compartir sus experiencias con otos viajeros y estaremos esperando para darle el mejor de los servicios en cusco
Written November 27, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
the Incas' Sacred Valley provided by MACHUPICCHU SENSATIONS Travel & Expeditions
Product Overview: the Incas' Sacred Valley
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos