Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights
Live an unforgettable experience in Cusco, become an expedition and learn about the wonderful land of the Incas. Tour the main buildings of the capital of the Inca Empire with a complete City tour. Know the Sacred Valley, visit the towns of Pisac, Ccoya, Lamay, Calca and Urubamba. It is your chance to know the sacred citadel of Machu Picchu, let yourself be dazzled by this world wonder.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 4-99, max of 20 per group
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfers Airport (or Terminal Terrestre) / Hotel - Arrival and return.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 Buffet breakfast at the Hotel.
- City Tour (bus, guide, income).
- Sacred Valley (bus, guide, income, lunch buffet).
- Tour Machupicchu: Bus Hotel / Train Station / Cusco.
- Roundtrip train Ollantaytambo-Machupicchu-Ollantaytambo - Expedition Service.
- >> Applies for Peruvians and Foreigners.
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Guided by 2 hours in Machupicchu.
- Tourist guide throughout the service (Spanish and English).
- Permanent assistance.
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- First day breakfast, lunches (except on the day of the Sacred Valley), dinners and extra drinks.
- Extra expenses.
- Income to Huayna Picchu, Machu Picchu mountain.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Cusco: Pick up at Airport or bus stations.
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44897P126
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights on Tripadvisor
- How much is Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights?
- Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights price starts from $684.00. Discover and book Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights cancellation policy?
- Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights?
- Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Magical Cusco: Tourist Train & Hotel 4 days and 3 nights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44897P126
(OPTION 1) Sacred Valley /...
FREE CUSCO DAY
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Temple of the Moon & Chan Chan
This is a review of our private tailor-made trip to Peru with Kouda Travel 3-16 November 2022. At the end of our tr…
Once upon a time, it was beautiful. Now, in 2022, one can only dissuade. The radical Ronderos make tourism impossib…
I was so looking forward to this trip after reading all the glowing reviews of Colca Canyon. Let's start with the …
Terrifying yet satisfying too
We rode in an SUV with a very experienced driver who terrified me as we crested the top of the sand dunes. The su…
Bus tourist trip to see condors from Arequipa to Chivay
Canyon was wonderful Hotel was 3 star, basic but adequate Bus was reasonably comfortable but hot at times and mus…
Not to miss
Great tour, the colca valley is very beautiful, highlight of the tour, the flight of the condor. Very good tour op…
We stopped here with a bus tour going through Peru. It was interesting and informative. Old fire pyres and burial r…
very cool place! the main show was amazing, so creative. and the other fountains are very beautiful! Lots of people…
Water Fountains with Lights, Projection/Music Show - Fun for Little Kids
This attraction is really just for families with younger kids. We didn’t stay long after the seeing the main projec…
The tour we have done was ok. No condor.
Do not waste the money on this tour operator. He will bump you to a cheaper tour that is sold her at tripadvisor fo…
long good day
It was a very long and great day. It's a solid 3-3.5 hour drive from Lima each way. The boat tour to Ballestas Is…
I totally recommend that tour
Very beautiful landscapes with sunset. Very nice guide who knows the area very well. The best tour in paracas. I t…
Amazing spot! We love it!
We LOVED this spot...it was the highlight of our trip and we are so glad that we did it! Highly recommend the expe…
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…